You are now the opposite gender.

Joel Dawson

Jun 26, 2011
1. BOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBS!!!!!!!!!

2. Go find my lesbian friend assuming my sexuality hasn't changed.

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
Hmm. I'd at least check out my boobs in the mirror. Then probably try to adopt to my new body if I could, unless I had it in my memory that I was always a girl, in which case I would already be used to it. But yeah, check out boobs first, then do what I do daily. Play games.

Dr Snakeman

Apr 2, 2010
Probably explore my new... hardware. Then I'd go do girl stuff. Like...

Um...

Menstruating, I guess?

I don't know. It would take practice to get good at the whole "being a chick" thing.

But I'd be hot, I know that much. ;)

DJ_DEnM

My brother answers too!
Dec 22, 2010
Wing Dairu said:
Masturbate. Seriously, do you think any more than 5% of the responses you get are going to be this?

But immediately after I'd take my staff outside and try to get used to fighting with boobs.
Yeah pretty much this.
Whenever someone makes this thread thats usually the first response >_>

GrimHeaper

Jun 1, 2010
RedEyesBlackGamer said:
One question: is my sexuality the same? If it is then a whole world of experimentation and pleasure has opened up. The rest of my life is the same.
It stays the same, mind you.
You have to think of the implications of a complete change of your body and none of mind or other's minds.
You would likely end up locked up for kidnapping lul

NightlyNews

Mar 25, 2011
Mallefunction said:
Oh dear....a penis...
Haha, I wake up every morning look down and say the same thing.

That being said I would feel lonely without it. Women can't exactly say a component of their psyche exists in the real world.

Step right up for a sex change and get your own id meter!

HyperDalek

May 30, 2011
Date my best friend. Or at least just ask him out. It would be worth it to watch his mind shatter to see his best friend is now female.

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009
DJ_DEnM said:
Wing Dairu said:
Masturbate. Seriously, do you think any more than 5% of the responses you get are going to be this?

But immediately after I'd take my staff outside and try to get used to fighting with boobs.
Yeah pretty much this.
Whenever someone makes this thread thats usually the first response >_>
That's humans for you. Biologically speaking there are three things we check anything new for:

Can I fuck it?
Can I eat it?
Can I kill it?

Probably not in that order. Of course now that we've evolved a bit and can concoct abstract concepts, we now have:

How can I make money from it?

skullduggery

Jun 6, 2011
Get really pissed that now I can't walk somewhere without being heckled or stared at. Oh, and be upset that now I can't go out without doing a thousand things to make sure I don't get raped. Be really aware of male privilege as well.

Also masturbate.

ArchBlade

Pointy Object Enthusiast
Sep 20, 2008
Experiment. A lot.

After I get done with that, inform my friends and then have some wacky adventures while we try to get me back to being a dude.

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
In this order,

Step 1: Be confused for all of half a second.
Step 2: Masturbate furiously, play with self in the mirror
Step 3: Freak the hell out
Step 4: Assess the situation (see if I need new clothes, etc)
Step 5: See how much of a normal life I can live

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
Masturbate, check Escapist, play games, whore myself out to both genders, fail, reflect on eternal lonliness. Shit, my life's exactly the same.

frizzlebyte

Oct 20, 2008
Worgen said:
spend at least an hour playing with my boobs...
Hah, I thought the same darn thing.

To wake up as a woman would be an...interesting experience, I'll give you that.

EDIT: In truth, I'd probably scream or do something equally unpleasant. I might get used to it, but I don't know.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
Hope that it isn't my time of the month.

And after that, probably go about my day as usual, hoping no one will notice that I've turned into a woman.

Jan 29, 2009
Explain the situation to my friends, then start hitting on them to make them feel awkward.
Athol said:
In the immortal words of Jayne Cobb: I'll be in my bunk.
In the immortal words of Zoe,"Go play with your rainstick". (though the joke doesn't work as well as it normall-NEVERMINDIGUESSITDOES.)

Smerf

May 4, 2011
i probably wouldnt notice untill someone told me. im pretty out of it in the morning. and my morning is your afternoon, so id wake up, play tf2 for a few hours, eat, more tf2, dinner, parents spaz out that im a chick, watch some tv, minecraft, relize its 5 in the morning, sleep.