You are now the opposite gender.

HydraMoon

From high atop the treehouse
May 3, 2011
skullduggery said:
Get really pissed that now I can't walk somewhere without being heckled or stared at. Oh, and be upset that now I can't go out without doing a thousand things to make sure I don't get raped. Be really aware of male privilege as well.

Also masturbate.
See, this but reverse. Now I could walk home at night and not worry (as much) about being raped. No more 'nice tits!' heckles or 'smile honey!' bs.

Plus, I could write my name in the snow which is also pretty damn cool.

The masturbate thing would stay the same.

Akytalusia

Nov 11, 2010
bein' a closet TG, that'd be a dream come true. my self respect would do a complete 180 and i'd be motivated to actually try to live for once.

SuperSuperSuperGuy

Jun 19, 2010
I'd have to get used to being a girl. I'd have a different physique, so moving would be a bit strange. I'd probably also play with myself a whole lot, but who wouldn't? Then, I'd get some new clothes. Mostly, I'd just keep wearing the things that I own already, if I can, but just in case I can't, it'd be nice to have some clothes that fit properly.

I've actually thought about this before. It'd be really interesting, and it'd give me something to be excited about. Honestly, it'd be a dream come true...

Harry Mason

Mar 7, 2011
Well, I've always been a lesbian trapped in a man's body, so... Realize my dream of having a whole world of masculine, self assured women open up to me?

Other than that... Farting on Republicans, stripping naked, smearing myself with ranch dressing, and running, screaming through to mall, sexy times with women folk, crashing airplanes...

The usual.

Serge A. Storms

Oct 7, 2009
I'm the only one in this whole damn thread that wouldn't start off masturbating, apparently. Fuck, man, I just lost my dick, it's going to take more than 24 hours to come to terms with that. He was my best friend, we've been through a lot together. Sure he's a bad influence, gotten me into trouble quite a few times and I usually had to get us out, but damnit he stuck with me through it all.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
Like many men here, I would masturbate, quite carefully. I'm very familiar with what it takes to pleasure a woman, and I would want to experience that, as often as possible. I've always been extremely jealous of the female orgasm.

I suppose after I mastered that, I'd try to find promiscuous lesbians to hang out with... and become one myself.

Lenvoran

Apr 29, 2010
Probably flip out for a while. Calm down. Flip out some more. Curiously explore my new physique. Flip out again. Shave legs. Find one of my many lesbian friends (which would suddenly be a lot less frustrating) and enjoy myself. Then probably flip out some more, just for good measure.

hotsauceman

Jun 23, 2011
I would use my new gender to apply for female only scholarships. Then i would maybe get a job as a stripper. Then well...Look at myself in the mirror for a few hours.

figment of mind

Jun 26, 2008
This would be the fifth time i've been turned into a woman on the escapist so by this point i'd be pretty used to and bored with it.

I'd probably just go about life as normal.

Real world senario: look down, go "Eh." and continue as normal. Really, the concept is boring to me at this point so it probably wouldn't do anything for me in reality.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
Pretty sure I'd buy underwear, seeing as how I'd have new equipment to support. I'd then tell my best friend, who I'd then have to threaten with murder if he ever tried to hook up with me.

Twilight.falls

Jun 7, 2010
Freak out. Calm down. Then the fun begins.
Go to school. Introduce myself as the new student. Meet all my old friends, but as a new person. Slowly but surely, my friends will become accustomed to this new person who is strangely similar to their old friend.

My friends will adjust, but will never be able to shake the feeling of eery familiarity. They'll also miss my former self.
Over time, they'll start to make connections. One friend disappeared, new person appears and is exactly like them. Perhaps they are one and the same? No, that's preposterous.

Maybe at some point, one of my friends will confront me with that thought. "But that's silly, right?" They'd say. I'd agree, what a silly thought.

Later, once I've reveled in their confusion long enough, I'll reveal the truth.

They then will grow to accept the fact that their friend has transformed into the opposite gender. After the initial confusion and disbelief, all will be well.

That's what I've always thought of doing if I was a shapeshifter.

Snowy Rainbow

Jun 13, 2011
Pretty much everyone in this thread has mistaken gender for physical sex.

Your gender wouldn't change your sexual preference or your physical appearance at all and there's no reason your own anatomy would suddenly become attractive.

Thundero13

Mar 19, 2009
Cry a lot because i'm no longer male, touch my boobs for a while, look at my vagina, get repulsed and then go back to crying

Biosophilogical

Jul 8, 2009
RedEyesBlackGamer said:
One question: is my sexuality the same? If it is then a whole world of experimentation and pleasure has opened up. The rest of my life is the same.
I guess it depends on if you define sexuality as a relative term (heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual) or as a directional term (I am attracted to women/men/both). Though for me, I haven't (so far) found myself to have any inclination, so I'd be just as neutral until I find out, in which case my friends may be weirded out if I find myself attracted to them (meaning I was gay before, and I probably had some subconscious feelings towards them while I was still male), or I'd be a gay woman, in which case that's a whole other can of worms (because finding a suitable partner becomes harder when the available candidates shrink by such a large amount).

OT: Technically gender is a social construct. The correct phrasing is "You are now the opposite sex". Unless you actually meant we had a huge personality shift putting us into the opposing gender role than the one we are in now ... I'm going to assume you meant sex.

Okay, so now my nit-pickiness is out of the way. I'd probably have to get some clothes (maybe borrow my brother's friends' bras so that I can actually go shopping first). After that, I'd probably need a new name because *Bio's Name* isn't very feminine, though I guess I could keep the initials the same, so people can call my *Bio's initials* rather than having to get used to a whole new name. Then being a teenage male turned female, I'd probably have to help my friends with the transition, as assuming I'm not butt-ugly, my friends (straight teenage males) will need to come to terms with the "It's Bio" feelings, and the conflict they will cause with the "Bio having female sexual organs" feelings.

So yeah, most of what I'll be doing (apart fom the initial shock and trying to figure out where everything goes) will probably be helping other people adjust.