You are now the opposite gender.

PekoponTAS

Mar 7, 2009
Buy and wear as many pretty dresses as I can. Seriously, why do women get all the nice clothes? It's the one thing I really hate about being a guy. >:/ Oh, and I guess I'd take pleasure in knowing that I'll never again have to worry about getting kicked in the nuts.

Snowy Rainbow said:
Pretty much everyone in this thread has mistaken gender for physical sex.

Your gender wouldn't change your sexual preference or your physical appearance at all and there's no reason your own anatomy would suddenly become attractive.
I think you're thinking about it too much. I'm pretty sure the original poster simply meant "If you're a man, what would you do if you woke up and were a woman, or visa-versa" Saying "opposite gender" is just a way to simplify it.

The_Splatterer

Off on a Tangent
May 31, 2009
All the rude things said- definatley all of them. Go to my girlfriend and explain to her i am now a woman - have fun times with her too.
Try maths, driving and all other things men are 'better' at because of brain differences to see if my brain has changed - if so re-think my future of getting a maths degree. Enjoy not being colour blind!

daltonlaffs

Nov 17, 2009
FUCKING FINALLY, what took you so long, universe?

...Wait, does that mean I get periods?

I guess I try to find out if I get periods. And then depending on the result, try to arrange surgery so that I don't get periods.

Then watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic without even a hint of my previous embarrassment. FOREVER.

GrimHeaper

Jun 1, 2010
Snowy Rainbow said:
Pretty much everyone in this thread has mistaken gender for physical sex.

Your gender wouldn't change your sexual preference or your physical appearance at all and there's no reason your own anatomy would suddenly become attractive.
From Webster
Definition of GENDER
a : a subclass within a grammatical class (as noun, pronoun, adjective, or verb) of a language that is partly arbitrary but also partly based on distinguishable characteristics (as shape, social rank, manner of existence, or sex) and that determines agreement with and selection of other words or grammatical forms b : membership of a word or a grammatical form in such a subclass c : an inflectional form showing membership in such a subclass
a : sex b : the behavioral, cultural, or psychological traits typically associated with one sex

duowolf

Mar 26, 2011
As long as my mind reminds the same I'd go out and buy some new clothes and carry on with life. Secretly rejoice as now I can carry stuff without the boobs getting in the way.

skullduggery

Jun 6, 2011
HydraMoon said:
skullduggery said:
Get really pissed that now I can't walk somewhere without being heckled or stared at. Oh, and be upset that now I can't go out without doing a thousand things to make sure I don't get raped. Be really aware of male privilege as well.

Also masturbate.
See, this but reverse. Now I could walk home at night and not worry (as much) about being raped. No more 'nice tits!' heckles or 'smile honey!' bs.

Plus, I could write my name in the snow which is also pretty damn cool.

The masturbate thing would stay the same.
Masturbation. Masturbation never changes.

LaramFox

May 9, 2010
Wonder How In The Hell That Happened, And What I'm Gonna Do About It...

...Tell My Friend All About It And Make Him Very, Very Jealous...

...And Then Tell My Boyfriend That I'm A Girl, Which... Probably, He Wouldn't Care About Too Amazingly Much... XD

Vangaurd227

Jun 3, 2011
Do the exact same thing i did before i became a girl.....write music(yes we all know what you thought i was going to say.....shame on you....)

sheogoraththemad

Feb 6, 2010
see if anyone has noticed, if not proceed with daily life and carefully experiment and try to figure out what happened.

PekoponTAS

Mar 7, 2009
duowolf said:
As long as my mind reminds the same I'd go out and buy some new clothes and carry on with life. Secretly rejoice as now I can carry stuff without the boobs getting in the way.
Huh. That's an issue I never thought of before. :/ Guess I take that privilege for granted.

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
Step 1: Check for vagina.
Step 2: Spend next 24 hours "Exploring body".

EDIT: Oh and also, my girlfriend and myself have both explored these hypothetical scenarios and yes, she would stay with me. So yes, lots of hot lesbian sex for me. :D

Scarecrow

Jun 27, 2010
Frozen Donkey Wheel2 said:
Step 1: Forsake all previous plans.
Step 2: Masturbate like a monkey in a mango tree.
Step 3: Hit up a lesbian bar. After I find one.
Step 4: Don't you dare quote me and add that stupid "???...Profit!" meme with a "fixed that for you". I know about it, and I deliberately did not reference it. I know what I said, it doesn't need fixing.
Pretty much that if I were turned female. Really...would anybody do anything different?