You are now the opposite gender.

thefrizzlefry

Feb 20, 2009
Malikaw said:
thefrizzlefry said:
Awesome, now maybe people will take me seriously as a feminist. But what do I do now that I have an extra Y chromosome? Uh... I dunno, go hang out with my lesbian friends so I can watch them flip their shit?
It sounds like you're a a boy and therefore I don't know what the fuck you would be. Girls are XX.
Oh, shit, you're right. Whoops. I'm an idiot.

Alpha Maeko

Uh oh, better get Maeko!
Apr 14, 2010
Call in sick to work and hope to think up something really, really good to explain why the hell a woman is taking my place from now on.

Drops a Sweet Katana

Folded 1000x for her pleasure
May 27, 2009
Figure out how all the new bits work. Although I'll most likely be playing with my new chesticles then probably do naughty things like...
J-walking, cursing loudly in public, etc. What the hell were you thinking of. Yeah I'll probably do that too.

Legendairy314

Aug 26, 2010
Freak out, take an extra long shower, inform family and friends, avoid the mad scientists wanting to poke me with sticks, and move on with life. Thanks to a more modern society swapping genders really wouldn't affect a person all that much. Plus I have a gender neutral (more or less) name so that's a plus.

Scorpianhead

Mar 13, 2010
Go to the doctor and see whats wrong with me then go home and watch soap operas to find out why girls like them so much.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
I believe the first thing is to drop the world's largest F-bomb. Then, call a doctor for the appropriate operation back into a man.

MartianWarMachine

Neon-pink cyber-kitty
Dec 10, 2010
But Martians are genderless! How does that work? D:

But seriously, I would just continue life and pretend nothing happened. Flesh is still flesh, and it must still be purged. No matter how snuggly it is.

>_>

<__>

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
Well, as a female turning into a male,..I uh,...I wont lie - I'd probably masturbate, just to see the difference,...then I'd go see a medical professional. Probably be a bit of a shock to my husband as well,...to find a man masturbating in his bedroom. Everything is going to be a bit hard to explain to everybody. lol =]p

GrimHeaper

Jun 1, 2010
MasochisticMuse said:
GrimHeaper said:
MasochisticMuse said:
Thank god. Now I don't have to put up with periods anymore, that shit was ridiculous.

Err.. That's assuming that when OP say "gender" they really meant "sex".
It pretty much does.
Gender is defined by body most of the time and is associated with the same meaning often by people,so that means the same thing as sex to many meaning it does mean the same thing as sex AND identity because it is one and the same for many.
Anyone that says other wise is just Mr.Literal.
I would argue that people who say otherwise aren't being overly literal, but are rather recognizing that there are large groups of people out there who have complex gender identities and don't necessarily fit into the regular everyday gender binaries.
True, but everyone doesn't really fit into it perfectly.
It's kind of normal and treated as pretty much the same, also.
"the behavioral, cultural, or psychological traits typically associated with one sex"
Gay is now one of those things, also man in womans body and so on.

Kafka Torkarev

May 29, 2011
i would attempt to expirience all of the things females can. yes every thing. hmmmm i wonder that if i could have both my curent male tools albeit combined with all of the female tools what would a do? become the god of all things plesurable likly. mmmmmmmmmmm heh.
alas it can never be.

Asti

Jun 23, 2011
pixiejedi said:
Pee standing up. Then walk around outside without a shirt on and feel giddy about doing so. You lucky buggers.
This. (Would come in so handy for festivals...)
Oh, an burn all leftover tampons while gleefully giggling.

BlackSaint09

Dec 9, 2010
Technically since (im pretty sure) everyone here masturbates regardless of gender anyway.
life would simply continue on as it has.
Id go and buy new clothes and thats about it.
Assuming my orientation doesnt do a 180 ofcourse.

chuckman1

Cool
Jan 15, 2009
Call my lesbian friend that I've been in love with for almost 2 years and proceed to have tons of lesbian sex with her.

Pedro The Hutt

Apr 1, 2009
Hmm~ hell if I know. I wouldn't be really upset by it, but it sure is going to be trouble to get my legal status changed. Get new clothes, and shoes, probably change my haircut (good thing my hair already goes all the way down my neck, I'd look like a non-muscular G.I. Jane with short short hair)... And I'd have to come up with a new first name, and I'd have to inform work and my friends and, pft, no time for masturbation just yet, I have to get my life back on track first!

At least I know our cats would be happy too. >.>;; They love using bosoms as pillows. More choice for them now.