You are now the opposite gender.

kickassfrog

Jan 17, 2011
Masturbate, play with tits, hit a lesbian bar, the works.
Then cry over my lost goatee, because 1) I miss it, and 2) it's socially acceptable for girls to do that.

Also, I would probably have someone kick me in the crotch at some point- I want to see how painful that is without testicles

Sarkule

Jun 9, 2010
pixiejedi said:
Pee standing up. Then walk around outside without a shirt on and feel giddy about doing so. You lucky buggers.
Pretty much this! But, I'd fap first! It'd be sooo much easier as a guy :<

Chrinik

May 8, 2008
ShadowsofHope said:
Tomb Raider the nearest crevice, and Indiana Jones those curious, unexplored mountains that are suspiciously the exact same length, width and composure.. [sub]Take that statement however you will.[/sub]

And then proceed to freak out when I realize this may be permanent, no less. Though fuck if I'm ever going to get down with a guy, even as a female. I'm a one gender interest individual, of course.
I second that...
If it´s permanent, that rapid change might seem fun at first, but how do you adjust your life.
Do you go to your boss and say "Hey, I´m a chick now...", what do you tell your parents?
What do you tell your friends?
Thusly, I go with the statement that "I wanna be a girl just for a day.", preferably a sunday...

Chrinik

May 8, 2008
kickassfrog said:
Also, I would probably have someone kick me in the crotch at some point- I want to see how painful that is without testicles.
About the same...and you´d rather not do it, because there is an awful lot of tissue that can tear and rip down there...also you could pass out, or die from bloodloss if something internally got royally fucked.
You can do pretty much the same damage you can do to a guy.

Kernalgohd

Nov 8, 2010
Heh, probably go grab a mirror and check out dem boobs.... then with all goofyness aside... probably freak out, calm down, masturbate, let my family and friends know wtf happened as best I could explain..... then brobly masturbate again. Change facebook status to something along the lines of "Does facebook recognize sudden differences in gender?" .... then masturbate... other than a few things, not much different.

TimtheBigDaddy

Nov 29, 2010
Be aware that child birth is a very painful process. That and you end up getting stretch marks sometimes too apparently. Yes I am a guy, but I do study stuff like this sometimes.

kickassfrog

Jan 17, 2011
A new drinking game for all you escapists. Read through this thread and take a shot every time someone mentions masturbation.
If you're still standing after 5 pages, you should go see a doctor on account of your liver is probably cybertronic

Chamale

Sep 9, 2009
Hit refresh on this thread and get my Y chromosome back.

If it's quick and painless, I could refresh this thread twice a day instead of shaving. It would be faster, right?

C117

Aug 14, 2009
Lord Beautiful said:
Wing Dairu said:
Masturbate. Seriously, do you think any more than 5% of the responses you get are going to be this?
This. Then I'd hit up lesbian bars, assuming my sexuality didn't flip as well.
Yup. And IF my sexuality changed, I think I'd try to get it on with one of my friends.

Byere

Jan 8, 2009
What can I say? I'd do the same as pretty much everyone else. Experiment... though it would be nice to try more than masturbate. Not like my sexual preference can change in that regard. If my body-type changed to be something a little more lithe than what it is, all the better.

And finally, I won't be picked on for having long hair! :D

LordXel

Sep 25, 2010
I'd run naked in the forest and become a tree hugging Gaia worshipper. But if I was inside I'd masturbate as well.

kickassfrog

Jan 17, 2011
HydraMoon said:
skullduggery said:
Get really pissed that now I can't walk somewhere without being heckled or stared at. Oh, and be upset that now I can't go out without doing a thousand things to make sure I don't get raped. Be really aware of male privilege as well.

Also masturbate.
See, this but reverse. Now I could walk home at night and not worry (as much) about being raped. No more 'nice tits!' heckles or 'smile honey!' bs.

Plus, I could write my name in the snow which is also pretty damn cool.

The masturbate thing would stay the same.
Assuming my physique stayed roughly the same, I wouldn't be too worried about getting raped

Jun 23, 2008
Wing Dairu said:
But immediately after I'd take my staff outside and try to get used to fighting with boobs.
DeadlyYellow said:
I completely mistook the context of that.

Although the idea of fighting large disembodied breasts is quite funny.
I interpreted it as akin to the difficulties Marge Simpson had when she got implants [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Large_Marge].

Speaking of which, I'd probably be dealing with exactly that kind of trouble, if my mother's genes were dominant.

I'd certainly be curious how my sexuality would play out. I guess I'd have to go out and see which folk I was checking out.

238U.

A-D.

Jan 23, 2008
First: I'd ask either for the Boobs Only Package, or demand a refund.

And dont look like that. No Periods, i can still wizz while standing AND i got my own set of boobs to play with. Why'd i wanna get me a..well other thingy down there? Really?

Hugga_Bear

May 13, 2010
Stand in front of mirror.
Play with boobs.

Masturbate for a bit.

Probably pick up my training kit and see what it's like to fight as a woman.

Mostly boobies.

Jun 23, 2008
Snowy Rainbow said:
Pretty much everyone in this thread has mistaken gender for physical sex.
You make a valid point.

Yet, I have no idea what it would mean for me; I'm not exactly the most masculine of men anyways[footnote]I defy most US stereotypes of men already, not getting spectator sports, cars, competition, beer or degrading women. I do like guns, but so does my female housemate, and she actually owns one.[/footnote], and have hypothesized for a long time that men and women are remarkably alike, their differences exaggerated by social double standards and practical biological consequences.

I don't know how thinking of myself as she (making no further presumptions) would change my lifestyle all that much.

238U.