You are now the opposite gender.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Lord Beautiful said:
Wing Dairu said:
Masturbate. Seriously, do you think any more than 5% of the responses you get are going to be this?
This. Then I'd hit up lesbian bars, assuming my sexuality didn't flip as well.
My friend once had an interesting point to make on this topic: If your mind and preferences changed too, would it really be you inhabiting the female body?

OT: The above response, probably. However, pleasure aside I'd have to rethink my career options. They don't allow women on the frontlines...

Darzen

Aug 27, 2009
Well...i'm already the most feminine bisexual in my school so socially i'm set.I'd probably break up with my girlfriend now so i could date other girls/guys. Buy bras since eveything i have would suit me as a girl just aswell as it did as a guy. then I'd..."examine' my new body for a few hours to get to know it better. after that assume my new life.

ImprovizoR

Dec 6, 2009
I'd masturbate and I'd play with my tits. I'd also preform a sociological experiment. I'd go out and socialize to see just how different it is to interact with people from female perspective. To experience how women interact with women and how men interact with women.

Shakomaru

May 18, 2011
DJDarque said:
My list of things can be boiled down to one word: experiment. Sexually, physically, the works. Oh, and buy new clothes.
this. There really isn't much else for me to say other than... Yay!

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
I would write my name in the snow (with ma pee!)
and then get with any chick I so pleased!
yeah I am not hard to please
and change my career path.

Cracker3011

May 7, 2009
Shakomaru said:
DJDarque said:
My list of things can be boiled down to one word: experiment. Sexually, physically, the works. Oh, and buy new clothes.
Agreed. Would there be any other reason to get genderbended?

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
If i woke up as a woman , i would become a total whore, i tell this to my lady friends all the time , i would sleep with any and everyone.This is mostly due to the fact that I as a male have never had a one night ( guess im not as attractive as i thought lol ).

KitsunetheFox

Jan 3, 2010
Well, I'd like to think my life wouldn't change, but I know I'd probably stare at myself naked in the mirror to begin with... and I'd probably try lesbianism. *shrugs*

Shakomaru

May 18, 2011
Cracker3011 said:
Shakomaru said:
DJDarque said:
Agreed. Would there be any other reason to get genderbended?
well... You could be training your martial arts skills with your father in china and get kicked into a cursed pond that turns you into the opposite gender at the worst possible times... But I doubt anyone knows what I'm referencing.

CommanderKirov

Oct 3, 2010
See how does it feel to pee sitting down.

Assuming I would be one of the good looking women go out and see to what extent attractive chicks have it easier in everyday life.

Than I would grow a beard and join a circus.

FUCK YEAH!

Ildecia

Nov 8, 2009
Frozen Donkey Wheel2 said:
Step 1: Forsake all previous plans.
Step 2: Masturbate like a monkey in a mango tree.
Step 3: Hit up a lesbian bar. After I find one.
Step 4: Don't you dare quote me and add that stupid "???...Profit!" meme with a "fixed that for you". I know about it, and I deliberately did not reference it. I know what I said, it doesn't need fixing.
you sir. need to get out of my head.

done.

or should i say you ma'am.

/confused

Axolotl

Feb 17, 2008
Snowy Rainbow said:
That the thread was specifically named "gender" not sex makes it sad that most every single reply took gender and sex to be interchangeable. Shows how far we have to go on the issue of sexuality.
That because in almost all circumstances they are interchangable. Outside of specific fields based on studying gender roles then gender is a perfectly valid term for physical sex characteristics.