You are now the opposite gender.

penguindude42

Nov 14, 2010
Celebrate [DATA EXPUNGED] by feeling myself up.

And when I've cleaned up, go streaking. :D

~Tom<3

"kyokai Bolits"...no comment. <__<'

Emilyx382

Jun 18, 2011
Cry because I love my boobs and I'd be sad without them. Then probably masturbate....maybe try to have sex with another girl....and then try to windmill.

oh and buy some guy clothes.

Lazy Kitty

Evil
May 1, 2009
Get new clothes and a new ID, as the gender on the old one will now be wrong.
Masturbate.
Check if I changed species as well.

CosmicCommander

Friendly Neighborhood Troll?
Apr 11, 2009
Frozen Donkey Wheel2 said:
Step 1: Forsake all previous plans.
Step 2: Masturbate like a monkey in a mango tree.
Step 3: Hit up a lesbian bar. After I find one.
Step 4: ???
Step 5: PROFIT
Fixed that for you.

OT: Probably I'd admire my boobs. It'll be acceptable to have them then.

Then I'd get some clothes, drop some weight, and carry on. Like a baws (or baws-ette).

pixiejedi

Jan 8, 2009
Char-Nobyl said:
Well, this is...telling. Of pretty much all the answers, most come down to "masturbate" or "ogle myself." Of the one female-to-male that I've run across so far...

pixiejedi said:
Pee standing up. Then walk around outside without a shirt on and feel giddy about doing so. You lucky buggers.
I'm pretty sure this says something, but I'm really not sure what.

Anyhoo, answer to OP: I'd probably wake-up enough to realize the change halfway through the shower, then spend the rest of the morning trying to figure out the rest of the rules that the universe is working under.

First up, driver's license. If the picture is still me as a guy, then my day is probably going to be spent convincing people that I'm me. Or, once my dad's out of the way, I can probably get by pretending to be my sister, or just a third sibling I never told anyone about. Playing most details of my life close to the chest has some advantages, as it turns out.

If the license picture is the 'new' me, then my job is that much easier. Now I just need to figure out why exactly I've become my own distaff counterpart. Oh, and then check in on my friends/Facebook to see how my life is different following the retroactive changes switching genders brought.
To translate it for you, guys have nothing physically that girls would be excited for, but your lack of other things would be beneficial for us. Think about camping, its more cumbersome as a lady.