You are now your Fallout 3/New Vegas character.

HentMas

The Loneliest Jedi
Apr 17, 2009
UberaDpmn said:
HentMas said:
*snip*i always found appealing his way of thinking.
You find slavery, rape, torture and crucifixions appealing?
*dark grin* YES

well, to rebuild a wasteland? there are worse plans... and a totalitarian regimen in a wasteland sounds good enough for me.

HT_Black

May 1, 2009
I'd use my status as supreme ruler of the mojave to lead an army over to the east coast and 'retcon' everyone in Fallout 3 out of existence.

For shits and giggles, mostly.

Durgiun

Dec 25, 2008
I go around the world and right wrongs, becoming more than a person. A spirit, an idea, an ideal. Strength, violence, intelligence, diplomacy and deadliness leashed by empathy, justice, knowledge and reason.

Reaper195

Jul 5, 2009
F3: Good character that everyone likes, has a bunch of guns, and a fuck-tonne of caps.
NV: Good character that most people like (Fuck you, Brotherhood of Steel and Kaisar (Yeah, I got pretty pissed off with that failing to pronounce the name but spelling it properly thing)!), three guns (Maria, Sawn-off Shotgun, Grenade Launcher) with plenty of ammo from each, and a fuck-tonne of caps.

....I'm pretty much sweet.

dancinginfernal

Sep 5, 2009
Irish whiskey addict who is very fond of his .45 Auto.

Good rep with all factions except the Omertas, and can punch a man's head clean off. And he's nearsighted.

Zanderinfal

Nov 21, 2009
boag said:
The world would be completely fucked over, no one would stay alive as I board my alien ship and bombard the planet into Oblivion.
I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE!

Anyway, I.....

Am a level 4.

FUUUU-

pspman45

Sep 1, 2010
By Rivet city
yea, I have THAT much money
my loot locker causes my frame rate to drop every time I open it...
sometimes it even crashes

Riddle78

Jan 19, 2010
I completely and utterly wreck the Legion's shit with the Your Console Sucks. You will FEAR MY SNEAKY GAUSS!

Listing things that matter...

Sneak lvl 100
Energy lvl 100
Repair 100
Perception lvl 7
Strength lvl 6
Weapons Handling
Jury Rigging
Silent Running
Veronica (wearing T51-B)
ED-E
My armour T 51-B

Oi! Ceasar! Legate! Run or die!

ChupathingyX

Jun 8, 2010
Reaper195 said:
NV: Good character that most people like (Fuck you, Brotherhood of Steel and Kaisar (Yeah, I got pretty pissed off with that failing to pronounce the name but spelling it properly thing)!), .
Uhhhhhhh, but they aren't pronouncing it wrong?

What are you on about?

kidd25

Jun 13, 2011
...travel my friend, but first i would find a way to get three-dogs some more cool records and then find a way to extend his station. then start traveling i heard Vegas is a cool place, and i could do some type of mail service going there!

SamtheDeathclaw

Aug 8, 2009
Gay gunslinging do-gooder with absolutely no sense of mercy for his enemies? I'd wake up in New Vegas, and go looking for more bad guys to kill. There's always more, somewhere. *sigh*

LarenzoAOG

Apr 28, 2010
If its my Fallout 3 charecter then I'm a Wandering Saint setting right what once went wrong, purging evil from the waste and making life better for the people of the Capital Wasteland.

If its my NV charecter then I am a very charasmatic bisexual sniper, who prefers to fix his problems with words, or when that fails a high powered rifle with a telescopic scope.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008

I wake up and realize...

"Boy, I'm glad all the Super Mutant Behemoths are dead."

And then I hear the heavy breathing.

"Dogmeat, how the hell do you keep appearing places where you CAN'T?! I left you at home with a bowl, a bone, and several hundred bottles of Nuka Cola!"

It's at this point that I realize that my world still has a few glitches. But...at least there's Three Dog, funniest man in the wasteland.

"Okay, I'm awesome and I can use my Pipboy uninterrupted, even in battle. Let's go kill some things."

"Howdy, friend!"

"Waaah! Oh, right. Rodeo-bot."

I'm in Vegas. Wait. I'm in Vegas... Time to go win all the money and get laid. With Luck 10, that's an easy feat.