You are the last person on Earth

Eldrig

Apr 25, 2011
Do you know if you're the last person? I might just roam all around the earth trying to find survivors. Or just sightseeing. Probably go to a McDonalds and stock up because that shit doesn't decay.

VeryOddGamer

Feb 26, 2012
1. Drive to my country's capital.
2. Find a nice place, hoard food, drink, entertainment, gadgets, other supplies and hunting equipment.
3. Rule my one-man-empire and enjoy my piles of entertainment.
4. Get depressed from the loneliness.
5. Commit suicide in some overly elaborate and awesome way.

See, I've got this all planned out.

chadachada123

Jan 17, 2011
First thing I would do is rob the pharmacies around me of all of their useful medication. Life is going to be really freaking boring, otherwise.

Next, I'd get to work looking at ways to power cooling units to keep stores of meat and fruit for as long as possible.

After that, head to the library and start reading on how to farm, how to field dress an animal, how to maintain firearms, etc. I already have the weaponry for surviving against wild animals, but next I'd need the knowledge.

Assuming I get enough power capabilities with wind or solar or whatever, then I'd play video games in my spare time and have a grand ol' time. Hell yeah.

TiloXofXTanto

Aug 18, 2010
Wait

I would wait.

'Tis a strange thing I know, but when faced with a mental eternity of solitude, I can only see myself resigning to my fate as the lone survivor, and waiting for the inevitable.

If there were anyway to record the events which destroyed the human race in perfect permanence, I would do that to pass the time. Beyond that, I would quietly ponder all which came to mind, and wait, as I said.

(he2 lyiing, ii know for a fact he would wa2te all hii2 tiime talkiing to hiim2elf)

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
I'd probably go crazy. But before then, I could go anywhere and do anything, and clothing is optional!

Nieroshai

Aug 20, 2009
SmashLovesTitanQuest said:
Cry.

Cry some more.

Kill myself.
Realistically, this. Maybe less so if there was a woman around, or even a man really. Desperation works wonders. Mostly, I would just want a human friend. Past companionship, everything else would be a matter of effort and willpower.

Nieroshai

Aug 20, 2009
CrazyGirl17 said:
I'd probably go crazy. But before then, I could go anywhere and do anything, and clothing is optional!
But a lot more necessary once formerly-civilized areas start going back to nature. Clothing isn't just modesty and fashion, it's also light armor.

rednose1

Oct 11, 2009
Go apeshit with explosives in every town I came to. Seriously, why not let the crazy side go nuts? Since I'd be the last person on Earth, anything I did would be by default normal. Wrecking ball to a whole town? Check Dynamite thrown about randomly? Check. Also, my new home would be the White House, and I'd DEFINITELY go everywhere sans pantaloons. If I'm the sole human left, I'm gonna make sure to enjoy it!

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Nieroshai said:
CrazyGirl17 said:
But a lot more necessary once formerly-civilized areas start going back to nature. Clothing isn't just modesty and fashion, it's also light armor.
Eh, I'd probably have gone crazy by then...

Daverson

Nov 17, 2009
I'd get my clone on.

Could you imagine, a future where everyone is me? I'm still not entirely sure if that's horrific or the best thing ever.

Actually, on that subject, would all genetic evidence of other people disappear as well? If not one could presumably utilize donated semen and frozen eggs to make new people with all the necessary biodiversity (how many do you need for a sustainable population, anyway? I remember hearing it was something like 500, there should be the... er... "natural fluids" for plenty more than that stashed away somewhere). Unfortunately, I seem to be lacking a uterus, so... I think I could maybe use a cow or something as a surrogate? Gonna be honest, not a biologist, but I'm sure there's books on this that could be read.

Klutzz

Hold my beer.
Dec 6, 2010
Pee on everything that I didn't like. Then steal the largest vehicle I see and run over smaller objects while laughing like a maniac until something explodes and I die. I also don't plan on being sober for any of these events, as there are several nearby brew pubs, suddenly with free beer.

Rblade

Mar 1, 2010
I don't have anything funny, I'm not in a funny mood.
but

pre plan: cry like a *****

1 set up a system to capture all the clean water from taps in containers I can close off. before the tap system fails.

2 Get Harddrives and collect all the digital information I can before the power and internet fail.

3 syphon off all the gas out of petrol stations I can reach before the power goes

4 find a good sized van I can move at least an aggregate with.

5 find: an aggregate, all the usefull medical supplies I can find, all manner of tools powered and nonpowered, maps of my local area, Practical clothing for every concievable situation or task. Obviously canned food and stuff but with only animals convenient stores in my city will be the easiest and safest to find and raid for weeks, camping gear.

6 get some weapons (not to easy where I live)

7 find books on the following subjects: aggriculture and growing plants, herbalism and recognizing edible species, hunting and butchering, building and maintaining all manner of machines and verhicles, medical books on treating wounds and disease, chemistry.

8 building up a safe, clean and dry stash to store as much text books I can find. Science, history, art etc.

9 Get a couple of powerfull and sturdy laptops and all the Software on CD I can find. Including dust and dirt free containers.

10 set up a training routine for fitness and weapon use and start learning all the basic survival skills.

Now we consider moving out, into the country and see whats out there to find. Human culture aint going down on my watch.

Pescetarian

Jul 6, 2010
Shout at nothing in particular: "Okay, I've learned my lesson. I know that I should hold human interaction more dearly, but it would be too drastic a change to my character, and the show in general, to actually act on that."

Heavenly choir, everyone reappears. Cut to credits.

Lonewolfm16

Feb 27, 2012
Just steal a generator, gas, food, and water and then just sit around playing video games, steal all the books from the library, collect dogs, write stories, and generally entertain myself. Resources shouldn't be a issue if it is just me, though cars could be tricky if everyone was gone while driving.

Blue Jay

May 13, 2012
Look around my city, raid houses, then probably kill myself. I think 90% of people would when it comes down to it.