You are the last person on Earth

DoomyMcDoom

Jul 4, 2008
I would likely find an intact machine shop, with all the tools I need to make anything I want, I would procure every generator I could find, hoard canned and or non-perishable goods, and spend the rest of my life or at least untill I got bored, building the many things I've designed, and perfecting them... I've got an entire world's worth of parts and materials laying about, and just using up the resources of one city would take me a long time, also hunting with military grade arsenal is always fun... hey look a deer, let's hit it with some HE tank ammo... hehe... I would probably be building/blowing shit up for quite some time before I either died of old age/disease/injury or succumbed to the self destructive side of my insanity due to sheer loneliness.

That, or my mind would snap, and I would just blow myself up with a big pile of C4 or something.

beastro

Jan 6, 2012
username sucks said:
You are the last person on Earth. All people vanished from existance, but all other animals and everything besisdes the actual people are still here. What would you do?
Smile at the fact that there's now a lot of military equipment laying around and plenty of things to shoot at and run over.

Track down the codes to nuclear weapons and have fun sitting back watching all the cities I loath get wiped out one by one.

Whitbane

Apathetic...
Mar 7, 2012
Sit back in my desk chair, put my arms behind my head, and breathe the deepest sigh of relief in the history of mankind. We finally did it, Whitbane, we've killed everyone.

Then it's just the task of getting to the nearest lab, and cloning myself some sexy female Whitbane's. Start a new race of intelligent human beings, and control the world!

Or just masturbate, you know, the regular.

Brotha Desmond

Jan 3, 2011
Get bored really fast. With no other humans power plants would not operate so that means no electricity, no tv, and no internet. Also nobody will be around to right books or make games. My favorite restaurant would also never be open again. So I would probably kill myself.

UsefulPlayer 1

Feb 22, 2008
I'd probably kill myself. How long I don't I really can't say. I would definitely try to leave behind some sort of documentary of the end of days and preserve some human history.

But I also think I'll spend alot of time flying planes. I don't do any of that now btw.

And when I finally kill myself, it'll probably be something with heights and planes.

RufusMcLaser

Mar 27, 2008
Okay, I forgot one thing. I'd coast a bicycle down the A1 autobahn as it comes out of the hills overlooking the Moselle just east of Trier.

llew

Sep 9, 2009
find the secret laboratory under number 10 downing street (they have one dammit!) clone myself, clone myself in female form, travel to japan, get my hands on a katana and become a monk

hermes

Mar 2, 2009
JoJo said:
Probably spend my days searching for another survivor, since realistically there'd be no way of knowing for sure if every human had disappeared or whether it was just 99.99%. If by some hypothetical method I knew that I was the last person, I'd probably go and explore the world: even without people there would be some pretty awesome sights to see :)
This. Being the last person on earth could get boring fast... time for shenanigans is pretty low when most modern things have expiration date.