You are Walking Down a Hall, Turn Around and See This...

Anaklusmos

Jun 1, 2010
I'd scream 'Ama no Murakumo' and hope that it finally works in real life, if not, sit in a corner crying.

Duruznik

Aug 16, 2009
Scream bloody murder and run like a little girl. I'll run faster than I have in my life. Sheer terror and horror will do that to a man.

Now if you'll excuse me it's 2am and I need to sleep...
With all the lights on. All of them.

May 5, 2010
emeraldrafael said:
draw the sharpest thing i have in my pocket, take the defensive stance and get ready to fight, just as I do anytime I see someone charging down anywhere at me.

Um...How many times has this happened to you?

benbenthegamerman said:
Use my Wiseausaurus of course!
Wouldn't "Wisaurus" be better?

OT: Um....Scream, pee myself, try to run, and die. My plans are simple but fool-proof.

The Shadowlord

Jul 18, 2011
It's stumbling. I have a good chance of outrunning it, so that's what I do. Combat is a definite no-no for me.

Wintermute_

Sep 20, 2010
Tolerate and love the SHIT out of it.

Realistically dip into one of those doors, slam it shut, barricade, and leap out the window. If no windows then hope there is a large supply of pedestrians to distract the huggable oaf.

Alphakirby

May 22, 2009
Do what I always do when a monster is near in Amnesia,run away as fast as I can and hide in a closet until the music turns back to normal as an indicator that the monster is gone.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Frozen Donkey Wheel2 said:
emeraldrafael said:
draw the sharpest thing i have in my pocket, take the defensive stance and get ready to fight, just as I do anytime I see someone charging down anywhere at me.

Um...How many times has this happened to you?

I'll direct you <url=http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.301368-You-are-Walking-Down-a-Hall-Turn-Around-and-See-This#12018752>here.

But if you want a specific number... I've had to drop to the defensive position and get ready to fight, maybe... 20 individual times, since the year has started? Which is down from 36 last year at this time.

Lord Devius

Aug 5, 2010
That is a narrow hallway... Hm. Use a doorway as leverage/support, solid kick to the face.

If that didn't discourage it, it would at least knock it away for a short period. During which I would try to find my plated gloves and/or my broadsword.

Then... We duel.

pegi989

May 27, 2011
run like hell and searches for a heavy thing i can whack it to death or something really long and pointy and stab it to death.
anything that can hurt i will use

Angry_squirrel

Mar 26, 2011
Depends, if I decided it was a genuine monster (not likely) I'd freak out and peg it as fast as humanly possible.
However I'd more likely decide it was a guy in a suit trying to freak me out, in which case I'd stop and attempt to look unfazed. If he got close enough or raised his arm to attack me I'd hit him.

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!! Realistically I'd probably run and cry like a little ***** before clumsily tripping over something then being eviscerated and devoured by the Cthuloid freak. I suck.

Aug 17, 2009
Try desperately to turn on some lights, only to have them burn out within seconds, and then attempt to figure out the strange, arcane method for opening the door I'm standing near. In the dark. With this thing barreling towards me. Well, as long as I hide facing a wall or something, it won't attack me.