You Can Grab Paradox Titles Cheap in the Steam Weekend Sale

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
You Can Grab Paradox Titles Cheap in the Steam Weekend Sale

//cdn.themis-media.com/media/global/images/library/deriv/1395/1395498.jpgIf you're looking to stock up on Paradox Interactive games, the Steam Weekend Sale is right up your alley.

Paradox Interactive has a widely varied catalog, from city simulator Cities: Skylines to 4X space title Stellaris to old-school RPG Pillars of Eternity. No matter which of the company's games you'd like to get your hands on, you can find them a bit cheaper this weekend on Steam.

The offerings include the following deals:

Cities Skylines: $9.59 (68% off)
Stellaris: $23.99 (40% off)
Tyranny: $30.14 (33% off)
Crusader Kings IV: $9.99 (75% off)
Europa Universalis IV: $9.99 (75% off)
Pillars of Eternity: $17.99 (60% off)
Teleglitch: Die More Edition: $2.59 (80% off)
Magicka: $2.49 (75% off)

If you want to grab a bundle of games, there's a Stellaris and Europa Universalis IV combo pack that includes both games and the expansion for each for $66.56.

You can find all the deals for this sale over on the Steam Weekend Sale page [http://store.steampowered.com/sale/paradox/].

bjj hero

Feb 4, 2009
I tried crusader kings and couldnt get into it... Couldnt do much of anything on it past let the years pass.

Any comments on the other titles? I quite like strategy games.

ArcNitemare

Apr 30, 2008
bjj hero said:
I tried crusader kings and couldnt get into it... Couldnt do much of anything on it past let the years pass.

Having played and being a fan of both Stellaris, and Europa I would recommend them wholeheartedly.

Europa is more focused on building up your nation than CK which has more focus on your personal dynasty.You can go as historical or ahistorical as you want,though the AI likely will not.You can play any nation of the world you can think of,big or small.Or you can make your own nation to conquer the world.

Stellaris is their space themed RTS with a focus on building up your species,which you can customize in a variety of different ways from appearance to government type,into a galactic power.You have many ways to do this from being pacifist plants to murderous slugs.And with mods you can play as pretty much any scifi race in pop culture.

Of course I would recommend looking up vids on youtube to see if you like the look,but I don't think you will go wrong if you like RTSs.

bjj hero

Feb 4, 2009
Nitemare18 said:
bjj hero said:

Having played and being a fan of both Stellaris, and Europa I would recommend them wholeheartedly.

Europa is more focused on building up your nation than CK which has more focus on your personal dynasty.You can go as historical or ahistorical as you want,though the AI likely will not.You can play any nation of the world you can think of,big or small.Or you can make your own nation to conquer the world.

Stellaris is their space themed RTS with a focus on building up your species,which you can customize in a variety of different ways from appearance to government type,into a galactic power.You have many ways to do this from being pacifist plants to murderous slugs.And with mods you can play as pretty much any scifi race in pop culture.b

Of course I would recommend looking up vids on youtube to see if you like the look,but I don't think you will go wrong if you like RTSs.
Thank you, Ill take your advice and watch some vids.