You can have an Army of anything. What do you have?

chikusho

Jun 14, 2011
An intelligent, invisible airborn virus.

Capable of instantly evolving to counteract any treatment and adapt to the environment and immune system of any host.

SoranMBane

May 24, 2009
An army of video game protagonists. That's an army of people who can hold approximately two dozen different weapons at once, can take take ten bullets to the face before dying, heal their wounds by eating snack foods or hiding behind a wall for a few seconds, and reset reality if they ever do happen to die so they can try again. They're unstoppable.

Darren Carrigan

Mar 6, 2012
SoranMBane said:
An army of video game protagonists. That's an army of people who can hold approximately two dozen different weapons at once, can take take ten bullets to the face before dying, heal their wounds by eating snack foods or hiding behind a wall for a few seconds, and reset reality if they ever do happen to die so they can try again. They're unstoppable.
I was so close to being the first person to have this answer....

Damn you sir, Damn you!

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
I'd have an army of mutant animals. Because, why not? Maybe I'd throw in a few cyborgs as well...

Snowbell

Apr 13, 2012
No one's said it? Really?

Then I will claim the army of -

KITTENS!! Soft, fluffy, adorable, cuddly kittens!

Hopefully Loki will come be our general :3

[sub][sub]I may just be in this for Loki.[/sub][/sub]

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
T-1000 advanced prototype TERMINATORS.
Yeahhhh, that's where it's at! Utterly loyal, can kill anyone, yet also infiltrate anywhere for as long as it takes...

You'd never be safe as an enemy! Allies are now Scary!!

Boris Goodenough

Jul 15, 2009
chikusho said:

Capable of instantly evolving to counteract any treatment and adapt to the environment and immune system of any host.
I see you've seen The Andromeda Strain (either one) :p

chikusho

Jun 14, 2011
Boris Goodenough said:
chikusho said:

I see you've seen The Andromeda Strain (either one) :p
Actually, I haven't. But I probably will now!

Lt._nefarious

Apr 11, 2012
Fear my army of Bacon... Kevin Bacon!

[image[http://www.thedrum.com/uploads/drum_basic_article/98157/main_images/Kevin%20Bacon%20cinema%20ads.jpg[/IMG]

He's multiplying

It shall be the 6 Degrees Army and we shall overthrow the universe! Or overthrow a production company and make them film my scripts!

May 29, 2011
Lt._nefarious said:
Fear my army of Bacon... Kevin Bacon!

He's multiplying

It shall be the 6 Degrees Army and we shall overthrow the universe! Or overthrow a production company and make them film my scripts!
Ya messed up the image dude.

chinangel

Sep 25, 2009
plushies. Sure they'd be useless as an army, but they would be cute. and you could sleep on them. therefor, who's winning now?