You can have an Army of anything. What do you have?

The Critic

Apr 3, 2010
canadamus_prime said:
An army of Q. The rest of your armies are beneath us.
Oh? Beneath you? But, what if I have...an army of Sisko!

...what would be the plural of Sisko? Would it even need to be plural?

xemnahort

May 15, 2010
Hehehe. You are all so naive. There is only one correct answer. Squirrels. Why squirrels you ask? Squirrel Girl.

Your argument is invalid.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squirrel_girl

Heronblade

Apr 12, 2011
self replicating nanobots with an adaptive hive mind protocol

Go ahead, try fighting a massive wave of microscopic bots that not only can collectively be the size of entire planets, but will adapt to anything you attack it with. A few hundred of the things could even hitch a ride with you back to your base of operations, and "eat" everything you have on the sly.

Submit, or be consumed!

Red Line Wanderer

Dec 26, 2010
Little Woodsman said:
Coolgel said:
Might I suggest that all of us that have chosen catgirls join forces to achieve greatness beyond measure?
Well you may certainly suggest it, but I hypothesize that most of us who have an army of catgirls, or more specifically in my case winged elvish catgirl belly-dancers, would probably be dead of bliss within hours. Or possibly dead of exhaustion. Or too busy nuzzling to join forces.
Well, to be honest, when I said "join forces to achieve greatness beyond measure", I really just meant "put all of our armies together and make one massive harem". Every harem needs some variety.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
The Critic said:
canadamus_prime said:
An army of Q. The rest of your armies are beneath us.
Oh? Beneath you? But, what if I have...an army of Sisko!

...what would be the plural of Sisko? Would it even need to be plural?
*snap* I just turned your Sisko into Chihuahua.

Yokta

Mar 23, 2013
I shall amass an army of Microsoft fanboys and order them to seek out and destroy every Xbox One they find. They'll probably more likely bawl their eyes out and plead for "anything but that," but I shall feast on their tears.

The Inquisitive Mug

Jul 11, 2008
An army of Saiyans. Before any plans would be put into action, I'd have them fight against one another as the main facet of their training until their power levels have all be Zenkai'd up. Once, if I'm lucky enough, one of them were to turn into a Super Saiyan, I'd selectively breed him or her to create more until I had a mostly Super Saiyan auxillery force (as Goten and Kid Trunks allegedly were able to become a super saiyan more easily because their fathers achieved the transformation before their conception).

Arnoxthe1

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2010

Your worst nightmares of war and death are about to come true. Hope you guys are good at headshots.

6_Qubed

Mar 19, 2009
An army of WALL-Es. Let's run down the list, shall we;

Cute? Check.

Antics? Check.

Finding all of The Awesome Things? Check.

Crushing all the world's trash into adorable little Minecraftian cubes? Check.

One potential downside: Without an army of EVEs, they might get lonely.

Mastemat

Jul 18, 2010
Squiddles.
They are adorable!

And they just want to be friends with everyone...
What better to have in an army?
^^

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
That's easy, I'd have an army of Pokemon. For one, they won't die in battle, they'll only faint, and I WANT AN ARCANINE!!

I want to ride this magnificent beast, and snuggle up with him, goddammit!

Little Woodsman

Nov 11, 2012
Coolgel said:
Little Woodsman said:
Coolgel said:
Might I suggest that all of us that have chosen catgirls join forces to achieve greatness beyond measure?
Well you may certainly suggest it, but I hypothesize that most of us who have an army of catgirls, or more specifically in my case winged elvish catgirl belly-dancers, would probably be dead of bliss within hours. Or possibly dead of exhaustion. Or too busy nuzzling to join forces.
Well, to be honest, when I said "join forces to achieve greatness beyond measure", I really just meant "put all of our armies together and make one massive harem". Every harem needs some variety.
Oh, I don't know. I think that once I find the right 180-200 winged elvish catgirl
bellydancers I could settle down with them.

GroovySpecs

Feb 23, 2013
Ewoks! With armour and heavy ordinance! They beat the empire with sticks, think what they could do with real weapons, plus, cuddles.