You Can Lead a Horse to Water (But You Can?t Make It Hook Itself Up to a Car Battery)

Lara Crigger

Jul 11, 2006
You Can Lead a Horse to Water (But You Can?t Make It Hook Itself Up to a Car Battery)

Dear Lord, please bless this ball gag.

Read Full Article

SachielOne

Former Escapecraft Op
Aug 10, 2009
Well, that met my daily recommended intake of WHAT THE F***. I'm starting to wonder if 4chan is sending you letters.

Hagi

Apr 10, 2011
First time I can honestly say:

Good advice. Well worth listening to.

Whateveralot

Oct 25, 2010
Poor guy. I've been there. I've given her so much confidence that she couldn't live without me.

When I left her she lost most of it again, which after a while actually grew back on her without me as she realised she never needed me to be confident, I just taught her how to.

Make sure she doesn't get obsessive about you and you're fine. Teach her that she is more confdient and that she never needed you to do that.

- My personal opinion on this.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Something tells me that jumper cables attached to a car battery could potentially be fatal. Just be careful.

HentMas

The Loneliest Jedi
Apr 17, 2009
thear GMG, have you heard of "the penitent brothers."? This is a semi-secret society of flagellants among the Hispanics of Colorado and New Mexico...

yah, those are christians and like pain, maybe, just maybe you might find someone over there that is into your kinks ;)

InsomniJack

Dec 4, 2009
Is that second guy sure that he's Christian? Cause he might be more Catholic based on his fetishism for pain.

NickCaligo42

Oct 7, 2007
InsomniJack said:
Is that second guy sure that he's Christian? Cause he might be more Catholic based on his fetishism for pain.
ZING!

Aside: ... Yeah, actually I'm surprised, this column has had some damn good advice. Surprisingly tasteful way to approach the second letter, too. You could say I'm getting a real CHARGE out of reading this. 8D *spinning bow tie*

DracoSuave

Jan 26, 2009
The BDSM community has MANY christians within it who are also looking for people of similiar fates.

Do not give up hope at all, you're more common than you think.

artanis_neravar

Apr 18, 2011
InsomniJack said:
Um....Catholics are Christians, just thought I'd point that out

Avistew

Jun 2, 2011
Oh, yeah, the e-stim guy might want to make sure he's buying safe and tested material that was designed exactly for what he's using it. In case his car battery comment wasn't a joke.

Blair Bennett

Jan 25, 2008
Formica Archonis said:
That reminds me, I forgot to read Savage Love this week.
Wait, someone else on this forum reads Savage Love?

That said, yeah; both letters received decent advice.

AbstractStream

Feb 18, 2011
Blair Bennett said:
Formica Archonis said:
That reminds me, I forgot to read Savage Love this week.
Wait, someone else on this forum reads Savage Love?

That said, yeah; both letters received decent advice.
I read that from time to time too.

Anyway, second guy left me in a bit of a daze. First guy, real good advice Lara!