You Can Play Titanfall 2 Multiplayer for Free December 2-4

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
You Can Play Titanfall 2 Multiplayer for Free December 2-4

//cdn.themis-media.com/media/global/images/library/deriv/1364/1364353.jpgRespawn is offering up Titanfall 2's multiplayer for free this weekend.

first DLC releasing later this week [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/116963-Titanfall-2-and-Call-of-Duty-Infinite-Warfare-Reviews]. To that end, the company is offering up a free multiplayer weekend.

If you're an EA Access or Origin Access member, you can start the free weekend tomorrow, November 30. The free weekend begins for everyone on Friday, December 2. It will end on Sunday, December 4. While there's no word on which modes and maps will be included, there are no time limits on the event, so you can play all weekend, if you like.

The single-player campaign isn't included in this event, but any progress you make in the multiplayer will carry over if you purchase the full game. By the way, that single-player is totally worth your time. Of course, you'll have to install Origin to grab the PC version, but that's just part of the deal. You can find the PC version here [https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/titanfall/titanfall-2/standard-edition].

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
I...have the game. But no PSN subscription due to certain problems arisen in life presently. Does this mean I cannot even play the free thing of a game I fully paid for? *Sigh*

fix-the-spade

Feb 25, 2008
Saelune said:
You said free.
If you have a gaming PC, an internet connection and Origin then it will cost you nothing.

If you have access to those things you should just buy the damn game already. Of the three 'Triple A' FPS games released last month it is by far the best, plus it's the only one with a decent, non scummy business model (buy game, get game, get future updates too).

It's rather depressing that Titanfall 2 isn't getting the sales it deserves.

bjj hero

Feb 4, 2009
fix-the-spade said:
Saelune said:
You said free.
If you have a gaming PC, an internet connection and Origin then it will cost you nothing.

If you have access to those things you should just buy the damn game already. Of the three 'Triple A' FPS games released last month it is by far the best, plus it's the only one with a decent, non scummy business model (buy game, get game, get future updates too).

It's rather depressing that Titanfall 2 isn't getting the sales it deserves.
My thoughts exactly. I will never buy a season pass, its a terrible business practice. Thats why I've stuck with Overwatch rather than move on to COD/BF.