You challenge Death to a competition for your soul: What do you challenge him to?

Oinodaemon

Apr 9, 2009
I challenge him to a duel, however he cannot use any powers beyond those a human could possess.

I asked my room mate, and he said , "Quarters."

Lol!

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
A coin flip, with me calling. Let us make fate decide. I'm not particularly great at anything, and this way i get a 50% chance to live.

Miyenne

May 16, 2013
I read through everyone's responses and thought long and hard. I have no special talents, no great skill at any kind of game.

I could challenge him to a speed reading and comprehension contest, I do read really fast while still taking in all the information.

BlackStar42

Jan 23, 2010
Happiness Assassin said:
Competition of skill against one of the biggest allegorical figures in all of human culture? Anything other than a fiddle contest wouldn't cut it.

Maybe not death, but close enough.
This, but I can't play the fiddle. Would challenging Death to a guitar duel work?

pandorum

Mar 22, 2011
Wolf In A Bear Suit said:
I'd wrestle the bastard. We'll see what this lad's made of soon enough.
The problem with that is one touch and you die unless you stipulated no instakill. Soooo headshots only setting.

MiskWisk

Mar 17, 2012
How has this not been said?
Lim...

OmniscientOstrich said:
Limbo. I mean it worked for Billy and Mandy.
GOD EFFING DAMNIT!
Well then, I'd probably challenge him to see who can go without reaping souls the longest. That would be interesting to see how he gets out of that.

Auberon

Aug 29, 2012
From that Doomsday pissing contest "You are better at dying!". Let's see how good Death is at dying since it'd have to reap itself (just hoping its not her once-a-century day).

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Towers of Hanoi, with a hundred pieces.

IIRC, Order of the Stick had a woman challenge a skeletal male death to a wet tshirt competition.

piinyouri

Mar 18, 2012
Mmmmm, probably Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2.

Or a Rock Band drum off.

One upon a time I used to be transcendentally proficient at the former and I'm pretty damn good nowadays at the latter.

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
Anyone who says anything other than Battleship and assorted boardgames is wrong, and has never seen Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey.

CharrHearted

Aug 20, 2010
An ejaculation competition.... He can't ejaculate, I can, I win!

Hey, it's the best thing I can think of.

IGetNoSlack

Sep 21, 2012
I would really have my pick of the litter here, if you're insisting we're going at a la Bogus Journey.

That said, Team Fortress 2. With one hand. (It's gotta be equal footing, I am disabled after all).

CharrHearted

Aug 20, 2010
IGetNoSlack said:
I would really have my pick of the litter here, if you're insisting we're going at a la Bogus Journey.

That said, Team Fortress 2. With one hand. (It's gotta be equal footing, I am disabled after all).
Dude, in a competition like that, Death would be bawling with tears beginning you to forgive him XD

In which case you could just finish him off with a mighty one handed FATALITY.

CharrHearted

Aug 20, 2010
kailus13 said:
A coin flip, with me calling. Let us make fate decide. I'm not particularly great at anything, and this way i get a 50% chance to live.
What about using Dantes double headed coin?

100% chance is better than a 50% chance XD