You challenge Death to a competition for your soul: What do you challenge him to?

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I will only agreed to a noughts and crosses game if only I go first! Sure I will put myself in eternal hell (with me going first, I can always end the game with a tied) but surely whatever hellish realm waiting for me will be alot worse!

Roxas1359

Burn, Burn it All!
Aug 8, 2009
Hm, have to go with a Pokemon battle, mainly because I wanna Magikarp sweep him. XD
Okay, in all seriousness I'd probably challenge him to a speedrun of Ape Escape 1 to see who can get through it the fastest.

|Sith|Eldarion

Nov 14, 2011
An 11 hour competition to see who could get the most lines correct in all three Lord of the Rings movies, extended editions. Not to sound cocky, but Death is fucked. Eternal Paradise Ho!

FoolKiller

Feb 8, 2008
klaynexas3 said:
A speedrun of Crash Bandicoot 2. It's not like he has been playing it for as long as he can remember(it's one of the first games I've ever played, and I cannot remember a time before I had played that game. God that's sad). I've got the upper hand.
I feel that way about the original Contra. One life is all that I need.

I also think Death would be in trouble fighting me in a game of Burnout 3. I'd take its ass down.

Jabberwock King

Mar 27, 2011
Tales of Vesperia 200-man melee speedrun. Death goes first, hopefully choosing Yuri Lowell or anyone other than Rita, then I use her to field nuke my way to victory.

Captcha: face the music
How fitting.

Alcamonic

Jan 6, 2010
Assuming that we would be on equal terms, like he turning into a darker replica of me (like Shadow Link, hoo!) I would go down with a sword fight.

I have never swung any kind of real sword before, but I have watched three seasons of Game of Thrones. How hard could it be?

AgedGrunt

Dec 7, 2011
Virtually any board game like Battleship or Twister. Bill and Ted proved that Death totally sucks at games, so your odds are pretty good no matter what you choose. You'll just have to keep beating him until he gives up, which could be an eternity.

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
Smash Brothers Melee, definitely. It's the only game I'm actually good at, to the point that I've completely forgotten what the "Lose" screen looks like. If I'm gonna beat Death in anything, it's that.

Adeptus Aspartem

Jul 25, 2011
Rock n Roll Racing.

He can use all the powers he wants, my rockets will still hit him across the track. Nobody fucks with Jake Badlands, xcept bitches. Bitches love Jake Badlands.

DragonStorm247

Mar 5, 2012
I would challenge Death to take me to heaven. He either wins therefore I'm already in eternal paradise, or he loses, therefore I go there anyway. Win-win.

Angelous Wang

Lord of I Don't Care
Oct 18, 2011
Assuming death is the traditional death (discworld type of Death)

You do pretty much just have to take advantage of him/her missing body parts.

So an oral sex competition, lets see him get a guy/girl off without lips, a tongue or the ability to create suction.

Horny drunken college students creating games to the rescue.

CAPTCHA - taco tuesday

lol, well I hope I get a girl anyway.

Akytalusia

Nov 11, 2010
truth or dare.
on his turn, i'll always say truth, and give him the truth.
on my turn, if he says truth, i'll ask him how i can win. he'll either tell me, then lose, or lose.
on my turn, if he says dare, then i'll dare him to forfeit the game, he'll forfeit or lose. i win.

captcha: you win
... yes captcha, thanks.

IllumInaTIma

Flesh is but a garment!
Feb 6, 2012
Front Mission 3 speed-run or skill and wanzer trivia!

Persona 4 midnight trivia with Teddie as host!

5 on 5 Dota2 Captains Mode game with me as Treant Protector!

And, as my final weapon, Dino Crisis 2 speed run! Come at me bro!

Frotality

Oct 25, 2010
Duncan Belfast said:
Hide and seek. Death hides and I seek.
Then I kill myself. When he comes for me, I say
"Found you!"
^fucking hilarious right here. its so ingeniously contradictory that death would rather just give you your life back then figure out what the proper procedure is for the situation.

Lovely Mixture

Jul 12, 2011
Dark Souls PvP....Because it's fun and it's hard enough to find people to play with in the real world.

Alternatively, anime trivia. No way I can lose at that.