You favorite Shotgun in a game.

Uber Evil

Mar 4, 2009
TheYellowCellPhone said:
Realistic: The USAS-12

or NeoStead 2000 (fuck yeah!)

In a game: The Striker from Resident Evil 4. It's so overpowered and so much fun.

The Striker is a real gun. See.

Misterian

Elite Member
Oct 3, 2009
Country
United States
Drakmeire said:
the terrible shotgun from fallout 3
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091015150608/fallout/images/thumb/1/1d/COMBATSHOTGUN.png/800px-COMBATSHOTGUN.png
Amen to that, nothing like firing bursts 1930's gangster style.

The Last Nomad

Lost in Ethiopia
Oct 28, 2009
Either the SuperShotgun from Doom II or the Helghast Assault Rifle with Shotgun secondary fire.
Both are badass.

Three Dawg

May 31, 2010
The shotgun from Resident Evil 4.

That thing has saved me sooo many times when I've been surrounded by the villagers. One shot and they all go flying back 10 feet.

black orchid1

Dec 15, 2009
first one that i can think of is the flak cannon from one of the original unreal tournaments, ok it doubled as a grenade launcher but it still worked just like a shotgun. more modern i would have to say the halo shotgun its the only shotgun i can use in a game

Enigma6667

Apr 3, 2010
The Gears of War Gnasher shotgun rocks. It's not so much the shotgun itself as it is the way it kills people.

Thk13421

Nov 22, 2009
In Metal Arms: Glitch in the System, the fully upgraded Scattergun was a fully-automatic fountain of tears and pain. That thing could Kill a Titan, one of the most powerful enemies in the game, in a few seconds. Glorious.

ELS84

Feb 23, 2010
black orchid1 said:
first one that i can think of is the flak cannon from one of the original unreal tournaments, ok it doubled as a grenade launcher but it still worked just like a shotgun. more modern i would have to say the halo shotgun its the only shotgun i can use in a game
In the original Unreal the Flak Cannon was the best weapon. And I dont care its close enough to a shot gun.

DocBalance

Nov 9, 2009
I'm joining the ranks of the many Spas-12 fans in this thread. Accept no substitutes, ladies and gents ;)

-Samurai-

Oct 8, 2009
The shotgun(and every other gun) from Darkwatch. They all had melee weapons on them. The shotgun had a blade on the handle. It also had 4 barrels.

black orchid1

Dec 15, 2009
ELS84 said:
black orchid1 said:
In the original Unreal the Flak Cannon was the best weapon. And I dont care its close enough to a shot gun.
woop flak cannon for the win!!!!

Skobvs

Nov 26, 2009
AWAR said:
The AA-12 shotgun from Killing Floor
Hard to buy but satisfying..
Not when you're lv 6 support ;)

Back OT, Mine would have to be the SPAS from L4D2.. Tight spread and a tank killer to boot...

MR.Spartacus

Jul 7, 2009
I dig the Spas-12 in pretty much every game it's in. More so those that acknowledge that it's semi-automatic. Left four Dead 2 is the best I've seen so far. I like it because it looked awesome in Jurassic Park. Even if all he ever did with it was get eaten.