You favorite Shotgun in a game.

troth

Jun 8, 2009
CD-R said:
Drakmeire said:

Nahh the Pancor Jackhammer is still the best shotgun from the Fallout universe. A fully automatic shotgun that shoots pure manliness. I really hope they bring it back for Fallout: New Vegas.
The pancor sucked. It never worked for me.

OT:Gnasher:

Or The Experimental MIRV. (It's a spread shot, so I'm counting it.)

Shock and Awe

Winter is Coming
Sep 6, 2008
I actually will have to go with the Doom Shotgun, because it's range is just ridiculous and I love it!

chromewarriorXIII

The One with the Cake
Oct 17, 2008
My shotgun in Borderlands. Semi-auto with 27 rounds per clip and does over 1000 damage. That thing is a beast.

Either that or the shotgun in Just Cause 2. I haven't had that much fun with a shotgun in a long time.

FoAmY99

Dec 8, 2009
The shotgun from Quake 2. A beast of shotgun that drops Strogg left and right. And there's plenty of ammo lying around.

http://i.neoseeker.com/p/Games/Playstation/Action/Shooter/quake2_profilelarge.jpg

GoWithDAFro

Feb 18, 2010
The one from Ratchet and Clank UYA, it wasn't strong, but it was fun to use, and had a chargeable laser you could sweep around and hit pretty much everything with.

Jfswift

Hmm.. what's this button do?
Nov 2, 2009
The shotgun with the drum and changeable rounds in Turok 1.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Milo Windby said:
Halo Shotgun, a shot in the face followed by a melee hit... now that is satisfaction.
I'm not a fan of the Halo series myself but for some reason I just love that shotgun, looks bad ass and combat tested to me.

Theron Julius

Nov 30, 2009
http://www.freewebs.com/thegangsterdisciples/shotgun_large.jpg

M90 Mk I Close Assault Weapon System. No other gun could have got me through the Library as efficiently.

Hunter6475

Nov 19, 2009
100% has to be the Gnasher from the Gears of War series.

1) 1 blast from it will turn a person's body to chunks.
2) If the first reason didn't work and they are sitting there bleeding, it acts as a golfclub for their heads. "FOOOORRREEEEE!!!"

Tallim

Mar 16, 2010
Pancor Jackhammer, present in the early Fallout games. Full Auto shotgun!

Stu1701

Jun 29, 2009
Lately I've been rather fond of the sawed-off shotgun in Red Dead Redemption. Same with the one in Fallout 3. I just like sawed-offs, they're awesome.

GothWolf117

Apr 27, 2010
not quite my favorite, but deserving an honorable mention is the shotgun all Engineer classes get in Battlefront 2. simply the idea of a Star Wars shotgun is pretty awesome, and it takes some skill to master it and dominate.

both shotguns in Black were pretty awesome too, though i was annoyed with the SPAS-12 limited to a 6 round loadout.