You get to remove one word from the English language

communist dwarf

Oct 17, 2011
I choose just. I would like people to explain why things are ok other than saying it was for a "just" cause... Like Iraq for example. Explain Iraq without going into how it was a "just" war.

tehlordofmyownworld

Jun 12, 2011
Why. Re-structuring everyones questions would be interesting.And it would stop annoying kids who just found out it was irritating to constantly question everything. It would also change philosophy.

runic knight

Mar 26, 2011
feminism

So that anyone who would use the word then has to replace it by what they meant and we can see people's real stances instead of this hodge-podge meaning anything from anti-sexual to pro-women's rights to general equality. then when we see these threads all over the place around here, we can see what the real intent is in each one.

falcon1985

Aug 29, 2009
Politically-correct.

Fine, not a word per-se, but goddamn that one is really pissing me off to no end.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Smeggs said:
OT: "Help"

Just imagine that for a minute.
I can just see some girl running through the forest in a slasher film screaming "I NEED AN ADULT! I NEED AN ADULT!"

This made me smile. Thanks.

Bellyojelly

May 18, 2012
Given the choice, I'd pick trust. It can be the most important thing to anyone in the world, but it's so easily broken. Perhaps it's best that we dispose of it entirely...

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
I won't get rid of any words but whatever words you guys get rid of I'll just replace it with something foreign. Everything I type'll be the most annoying thing you ever read

SeeIn2D

May 24, 2011
Mad. Whenever I hear some troll say "u mad", "uMAD", "U MAD BRO" or any other variation, I want to punch the **** in the face.

217not237

Nov 9, 2011
Pegasister.

As a brony, I would like to remind female bronies that the word just means you like the show, not that you have a penis and like the show. Pegasister is like "gamer girl," something else I want to get rid of but can't since it's two words.

Haagrum

May 3, 2010
"Pulsating", because I'm sick of lackwit journalists misusing it describe a sporting contest.

Infernai said:
I'm going to remove the word "Lawyer"

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

...I'm completely insane and all the good ones were said already, what did you expect me to say?
We'd just swap to "attorney", "solicitor" or "barrister", instead. [/lawyered... although we'd lose that one...]

If you really wanted to screw with lawyers, at least in common law countries, remove the word "estoppel" and its derived forms from the language.

Watching lawyers try to articulate precise concepts and applications of estoppel without recourse to the actual word? Priceless.

Arakasi

Jun 14, 2011
"Mate"
I hate it, you can say it with in terms of 'The female then mates with the male' but not as in 'Hey mate!'.
It sounds so... Australian.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
I would make Americans use the letter "u". for example: "colour" and "Humour".

Marcus Kehoe

Mar 18, 2011
Retarded

Simply because every time I use it to describe fox and EA news I feel I'm insulting mentally challenged people.

zing

no but seriously ill go with the word fergalicious. let's see you spell that word now Fergie, now that it doesn't exist .