You have become the main character in the last game that you played.

Drummodino

Can't Stop the Bop
Jan 2, 2011
Aerosteam said:
Last game I played was XCOM: Enemy Unknown.

Yay, I get to be a flying camera known as "The Commander".

I'd constantly be wishing I could turn back time whenever I make a bad decision, mainly the ones which lead to the death of anyone.

And my main hobby would be looking at ant farms now.
This is me as well. Not very interesting, usually when these threads come around I'm someone with epic powers like Cole McGrath. Oh well at least I can hang with Dr Vahlen.

Bazaalmon

Apr 19, 2009
I think I just won, because I'm Batman. I've been playing Arkham Origins. Although I'm not at all in the right physical condition to be batman, so I guess I'll just have to hang around and go for the occasional swim in my money pool to get in shape.

Rebel_Raven

Jul 24, 2011
Well, I'm a virtual me in GTAO. I'm either royally screwed, or pretty lucky. I'd say the latter since I generally play solo, and random missions/survivals so, by and large, I get the joy of a solo player game and the means ot make money.

I was || that close to being the Arisen, and getting woohoo with assorted women in Dragon's Dogma. Dragon's Dogma's a drag at times, but not a bad world, either.

Yay stimulus pack. *Runs around in GTAO*

Zoyasha

Oct 27, 2011
I would be Max Payne from Max Payne 2, I wonder how school would turn out with bullet time involved...

runic knight

Mar 26, 2011
I am.... steve, from minecraft. Well, sort of blocky but I like the idea of being able to carry enough raw materials to build an entire metropolis on my person as well as be decked out in full diamond gear that is magically enchanted too boot.

TheFinish

Grand Admiral
May 17, 2010
Since the last game I played was Arkham Origins..... I'm either Batman or Deathstroke.

Not too shabby.

Tuxedoman

Apr 16, 2009
loc978 said:
...errr...
Where am I gonna put this thing?
No, seriously... I live on 5 acres, so I could accomodate its feet by removing a garden or two... but that giant mech would violate the airspace of my local podunk airport. Also, say goodbye to trees and powerlines every time I move it.

On the upside, it would turn me into the most powerful military force on the planet... and I could build fusion generators out of practically nothing with it...

Also, I guess this makes me a colonel in the UEF... marines, I guess? Space marines? Hopefully that means I'll be physically fit and un-crippled, considering I've had access to futuristic medical care for my entire life up to this point.
Huh. Funny you say that, as I would be this bad boy

I hope everyone around me likes the smell of microwave lasers in the morning!

Mstrswrd

Always playing Touhou. Always.
Mar 2, 2008
Wonder Eyes Red.

Fuck yeah. I can dig that. I'm basically a Power Ranger, but way better. And, since he's part of the Wonderful 101, there would be 100 others like me. We could actually be a real Super Sentai.
Or hate each other. Probably that one.

KOMega

Aug 30, 2010
I am the Batman.

But that was just me playing a single challenge that my brother couldn't do when he was playing.

The last game that I played myself was Resonance of Fate, which one of the characters am I?
I'll be Leanne. Her dresses are pretty. ;P

Inuyokai

Nov 7, 2013
Welp, I last played F.E.A.R. 2 Project Origins, and finished it. So that thing Alma does to you at the end? Yeah. Yeeaaaaaaah. I'm screwed.

VoidOfOne

Aug 14, 2013
ccdohl said:
Hypothetical: If I just played Final Fantasy 12, would I be Vaan or Ashe?
Be Balthier, if you want. He is the main character of the story, or at least how he sees it.

For me, I'm the Trooper in SWTOR. Which is sweet, as I own a big gun, of which is not compensating at all...

I have a boss I hate, a pissed-off cat guy for a friend, and an old boss who I must go kill now for leaving me in the dust. At least the last part is my job, so... I'm fine. At least I got my own starship.

And I just did the horizontal mambo with a co-worker, without getting found out. Which is nice.

Shadow flame master

Jul 1, 2011
Last game I played was Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories on the 1.5 HD ReMix.

I've read the manga so I know how it ends, I just don't think I could handle losing my memories bit by bit to the point where I have to go in a catatonic state in order to have the "chains" reconnected. Also, there are the heartless I have to deal with, and the nobodies too. I don't think my university could handle its student body constantly dropping and turning into borderline cosmic horrors.

EMWISE94

Aug 22, 2013
Last game I played was Burnout Paradise... Its a good thing I can't drive because now all my commutes would end in glorious high speed collisions (which for some bizarre reason cause time to slow down) while listening to Atomica be a dick.

Headbiter

Nov 9, 2009
So...I'm a white haired grizzled bastard with a sexy red head sorceress as my girl, have a panty-dropping voice, I can't have kids yet enjoy sex just the same, am proficient in swordfighting, can cast minor magic spells myself and I have a bigger life expectancy as well as an immunity to most diseases and even poison.

I think I'd do fine as Geralt.

Well, the name's a bit silly but it's a really minor trade off.

Muspelheim

Apr 7, 2011
Anja Bech said:
Female shaman troll from WOW. On the plus side I now have the ability to heal people and control the elements, on the negative side I have terrible breath, tusks, purple-ish skin and I'm quite a bit taller than my boyfriend. Yeah, I'm not so sure he would like it, but I'd be having a hell of a time. I'd drop out and just do magic for a living.
It could be worse. I would've been an undead cow woman, practically addicted to a runed sword the police probably won't approve of.

I could always make some money making and selling ghouls to warlords, though.