You have become the main character in the last game that you played.

Sindwiller

Mar 15, 2008
The last game I played was Duke Nukem 3D... so I'm Duke Nukem and I'd come to Uni to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I'd often be out of gum. Also, bewbs. :p

VanQ

Casual Plebeian
Oct 23, 2009
So uhhh... did I become Meruru or did I swap places wih her? Honestly either is fine with me.

Time to go do some alchemy, hug Rorona and mess with Mimi. This is gonna be fun!

SaneAmongInsane said:

So I suppose I'm about to become really popular with guys. ahhhhhh....

It was the demo. I've been bored and dying to play anything fun that I haven't played to death. hell had I stopped earlier, I'd be Duke Nukem right now.

Yes I am that bored that I've actually almost beaten Duke Nukem Forever.
Someone else has played Blade Kitten? No way!

Setrus

Oct 17, 2011
...I'm Batman.

(Sorry, must I say something that contributes now? You just let me be frigging Batman.)

Vicarious Reality

Jul 10, 2011
I suppose i would feel a strange urge to punch elephants

In games like this you really make your own character, so i try very hard to be good despite being led around by the nose by the dark brotherhood and mephala
I would also be an expert at using bows, light armour and twohand swords

Aetera

Jan 19, 2011
The last game I played was Terraria. Looks like I get to build myself a mansion in 15 minutes!

clonezero

Jan 20, 2010
Homeworld 2, so that means I'm Karan S'jet ... not bad considering the ships under my command!

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
Last game i played was X3: Reunion
That means i am a ex-pirate space pilot that current controls a fleet of cargoships trading throughout half of known galaxy. Yeah, im pretty well set up.

May 29, 2011
I am now LeBlanc.

Well at least I'm hot. Plus you know, magic powers. And I'm possibly immortal depending on how to interpret some lore.

May 29, 2011
Setrus said:
...I'm Batman.

(Sorry, must I say something that contributes now? You just let me be frigging Batman.)
I think the mods would forgive that. And if not, shame on them.

Protip: It's good to add a picture of batman whenever you say I'm batman. It improves the effect.

Jharry5

Nov 1, 2008
So I'd be Kat from Gravity Rush?
Y'know, I'm okay with that. She's got the ability to fly by shifting gravity... Totally worth the gender-change, I'd say.

Voulan

Jul 18, 2011
It was Uncharted 2... so now I'm Nathan Drake, confined to a life of working in a boring office? What have I done!?!

It doesn't help that I'm actually a female either.

M K Ultra

Nov 27, 2012
I am now the mighty vault hunter Salvador...

HAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA AHAHAHAHA!!

sumanoskae

Dec 7, 2007
"Yo ho, yo ho! We row beneath the black flag! a-rollickin' we go, we own the sea and sky!"

It's a pirates life for me!

Jenvas1306

May 1, 2012
So now Id be my nord from Skyrim. she anyways looks a lot like me so the difference wouldnt be much, except for being the dragonborn and stuff. knowing how to smith my own armor and wear it like that amount of metal is nothing while I do thee most random stuff for anyone and loot everything to sell it later...
I could also fus-roh-dah the queue in the supermarket...
well Id be wearing heavy armor and be able to transform into a werewolf, my boyfriend would be happy with both.

[REDACTED]

Apr 30, 2012
Hisao, from Katawa Shoujo.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Why oh why didn't I post in this thread when my answer would have been Lee Everett? That would have been awesome. Ah well.

Johnny Impact

Aug 6, 2008
I'm Stanley from The Stanley Parable. So I guess not much has changed. The mind control department is less accessible, but I'm sure it's still there somewhere....