You have been sentenced to die... No really..

nbamaniac

Apr 29, 2011
BUT

Look at the bright side, you get to choose your capital punishment.

As for me, I would like to be hanged, drawn and quartered...NOT
I suppose I prefer a good ole style of the honorable firing squad.. or maybe seppuku just to show how manly I am to the government. o_O

Aris Khandr

Oct 6, 2010
I choose to die of old age. Barring that, I demand they let me find out how many rides on Space Mountain it takes to kill someone.

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
Guillotine . Quick and painless ( i think ). The thought of being shot terrifies me . Although , with a firing squad , theres guys with blanks so for the rest of their days they will be wondering who killed me . But i'll stick with guillotine.

Berenzen

Jul 9, 2011
Properly done Lethal Injection. One needle to put you into a sleep that you never awaken from.

HalfTangible

Apr 13, 2011
I'd like to carry out my capital punishment through video game binge. My last meal will be large cheese pizza and a two-liter of coke.

"What were his last words?"
"Pwned!!"

Aris Khandr said:
I choose to die of old age. Barring that, I demand they let me find out how many rides on Space Mountain it takes to kill someone.
You just won an internet.

Istvan said:
Electrocuted, on national television, with a sign above me stating:
"You have all murdered this innocent man. According to your foolish laws, you are all murderers. I hope you will enjoy this as much as I am."
'Innocent'? I assumed we were all guilty for what we did =/

Soviet Steve

May 23, 2009
Electrocuted, on national television, with a sign above me stating:
"You have all murdered this innocent man. According to your foolish laws, you are all murderers. I hope you will enjoy this as much as I am."

plugav

Mar 2, 2011
Lethal injection... but maybe after some snu-snu? No? It was worth a try.

Luke5515

Aug 25, 2008
Or jumping out of a plane, and shooting myself before I splat.

Al-Bundy-da-G

Apr 11, 2011
Octogunspunk said:
I'll take death by gluttony to the point of fatal obesity, thanks.
Same here. Leave me with an infinite supply of tacos and check back in a week or so.

Little off topic, but where's your avatar from

RipRoaringWaterfowl

Jun 20, 2011
Fagotto said:
Sent flying into the sun at near the speed of light! It'll be so fast I won't feel a thing.
You'll get there in eight minutes, mate! Have a nice eight minutes chocking in the vaccuum of space waiting to get fried by that giant ball of gas in the heavens! Also, for $50 you can get a complementary space suit for your flight! And for another $100, you can actually get a pillow for sleeping on our transsolar flight! Don't forget to ask about our free* meals!

*Free meals only free for people who pay $274.

Myself? Skydiving into Mount Etna. With a parachute, just so I can escape for Mexico. Then fail, because I'm in Sicily. While on the lam. It'd make for a smashing film starring Tom Cruise. Run, Tom Cruise, run!

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
A bunch of explosives around my head or a gunshot straight to the dome. I don't want to feel anything.

Stravant

May 14, 2011
I would take death via playing all my favorite video games on a computer so massively powerful it emits radiation that would kill me in a day.