You have been sentenced to die... No really..

nbamaniac

Apr 29, 2011
Athinira said:
Sexual exhaustion, with a state sponsored hot super-model!!

.oO(can't seriously believe I'm the first to say this in two pages)
Look at the 2nd post. Death by snu snu exactly means that. xD

Kakashi on crack

Aug 5, 2009
Gidiel167 said:
death by snu-snu?
haha! that's what I'm talking about!

No I got this, if I'm to be killed for my crimes (whatever they may be) than I want to pull the old trick on em.

I'll have my own murderer that I personalyl choose without government interference, have said death arranged without govt. interference in a public area of my choosing so that when I enter said area I will knowingly, but unknowingly be killed by said person.

Then I will avoid said selected public building like the plague.

eh...?

eeeeehhhhhhhhhh???

JoesshittyOs

Aug 10, 2011
Does it have to be real?

Because in fictional sense, I would choose getting screwed by a White Court vampire from the Dresden Files. Apparently the ecstasy that happens to you is the best thing you ever feel, and you die by them sucking the life out of you.

If that's not the case, I want to be drugged up to the point of where nothing makes any sense and I dropped from an airplane. Imagine not realize that you are free falling. Oh, also while it's at night onto a city like New York or Tokyo. That would be sweet

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
me walking into a volcano with every "celebrity" that,s famous for nothing (IE the entire cast of the Jersey shore,Paris Hilton,etc.)
whilst singing the wonderful wizard of oz.

alternatively
death by electric chair with me eating nothing but brown beans for the last few days HAVE FUN CLEANING THAT UP!

or Icarian flight from a helicopter hey if I succeed I,m free!

Klopy

Nov 30, 2009
If I was allowed to choose my death... hm.

Death by happiness.

I would demand that they take 12 hours each day in my daily routine, without overtly looking like government officials, to make me happy. A few bribes here, I get compliments and get to stand ahead in line. Couple of promises and used favors there, and I win the lottery, puppies, and get to drive an expensive car. It'd be tough, but even if I did die from the feeling of happiness, I wouldn't mind.

I'd be too damn happy.

nbamaniac

Apr 29, 2011
Frozen Donkey Wheel2 said:
I'm gonna go ahead and say death by suicide.

No way I'm the first person to think of that one in 4 pages.
Read OP.. there's a word called 'seppuku' there.

May 5, 2010
nbamaniac said:
Frozen Donkey Wheel2 said:
I'm gonna go ahead and say death by suicide.

No way I'm the first person to think of that one in 4 pages.
Read OP.. there's a word called 'seppuku' there.
Ah, BUT you meant it as a legitimate death. When I said it, I meant it as a loophole. Because in MY scenario, I don't actually have to kill myself. They just have to wait until I do. But I won't. They can suck it.

Hookman

Jul 2, 2008
Who wouldn't want their last moments to be this awesome?
I'm as freeeeeee as a bird now and this bird you cannot cha-ange, woahohohoh

ResonanceSD

Guild Warrior
Legacy
Dec 14, 2009
Country
Australia
Death by cupcake!

So when some dude asks me Cake or Death, I can say, BOTH!