You have been sentenced to die... No really..

JoesshittyOs

Aug 10, 2011
Random berk said:
A pistol duel to the death. Against the jury that convicted me, one at a time. If they want to sentence me to death, they'd damn well better be prepared to go down with me.

JoesshittyOs said:
Does it have to be real?

Because in fictional sense, I would choose getting screwed by a White Court vampire from the Dresden Files. Apparently the ecstasy that happens to you is the best thing you ever feel, and you die by them sucking the life out of you.

If that's not the case, I want to be drugged up to the point of where nothing makes any sense and I dropped from an airplane. Imagine not realize that you are free falling. Oh, also while it's at night onto a city like New York or Tokyo. That would be sweet
Hahaha, Thank you.

Hopefully I dream about that tonight.

Mar 9, 2010
Death by exhaustion. You guys know what I mean. I mean sex guys, how did you not get that?

If that's unavailable then I choose to be executed through a televised hunt. Just set me loose on a fairly large island a few days early and then have a group of people hunt me. Man, that would be awesome to watch.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
Electrodes to the nuts. Perhaps a strong enough voltage would cause my sperm to leap from my testicles and be set on to the fast track to become a perfect clone of me.

/becausethatshowscienceworks

Athinira

Jan 25, 2010
nbamaniac said:
Athinira said:
Sexual exhaustion, with a state sponsored hot super-model!!

.oO(can't seriously believe I'm the first to say this in two pages)
Look at the 2nd post. Death by snu snu exactly means that. xD
We'll wadda you know, you learn something new every day! :p

.oO(English is my secondary language)

Edit: You officially won my love when i saw the "Motto" listed on your profile. Are you a super model by chance??!

Sprinal

Jan 27, 2010
Can I make an Appeal?

No...

O well I suppose I could go and get to be the first tester on the Space lift... (that will obvioulsy exist)

Kiju

Apr 20, 2009
Hmm...

How about...okay, I got this.

Make a giant cannon. Make a bullet that can withstand the initial blast, but not the impact. Put me in the bullet, and let me see of course so I know what's going on.

That would rock. :D

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
Can I tell them I'm not an American citizen and I've been living in the UK my whole life?

Whispering Cynic

Nov 11, 2009
Get strapped to a fifty megaton thermonuclear warhead and detonated somewhere funny. If I have to go, I'm going with a bang.

Elemental

Apr 4, 2009
Aris Khandr said:
I choose to die of old age. Barring that, I demand they let me find out how many rides on Space Mountain it takes to kill someone.
Did he just won? I think he did.

nbamaniac

Apr 29, 2011
Athinira said:
Edit: You officially won my love when i saw the "Motto" listed on your profile. Are you a super model by chance??!
Shhhhh.. You'll ruin my enigmatic qualities! D:

Phisi

Jun 1, 2011
Death by snu snu and then death by falling on to evil dictator and taking them with me... Or just ruining their party. As for actual punishments I shall choose death by gun.