You have been sentenced to die... No really..

SidingWithTheEnemy

Sep 29, 2011
Death by oral-sex-orgy thanks to dozens of beautiful women giving me head. Sexual exhaustion, no matter how long it would take, would be some nice cause of death I pressume...
Probably beeing ninja'd already, but I was too lazy to read all the comments before me.

Particulate

May 27, 2011
nbamaniac said:
BUT

Look at the bright side, you get to choose your capital punishment.

As for me, I would like to be hanged, drawn and quartered...NOT
I suppose I prefer a good ole style of the honorable firing squad.. or maybe seppuku just to show how manly I am to the government. o_O
Morphine overdose.

Quiet, comfortable, peaceful.

If I'm choosing my own death it's not going to be "honorable", it's going to be something cheap and uneventful. I'd rather be remembered for my life than my death.

snagli

Jan 21, 2011
I wish to be killed with anything that doesn't destroy my body, but I want it to happen on Miracle Day, so that I don't die, but the sentence will be carries out, and I can live free in accordance to law.

Yes, that was a Torchwood reference, deal with it.

nbamaniac

Apr 29, 2011
Particulate said:
nbamaniac said:
Morphine overdose.

Quiet, comfortable, peaceful.

If I'm choosing my own death it's not going to be "honorable", it's going to be something cheap and uneventful. I'd rather be remembered for my life than my death.
"If you die, then die with style". An explosion to the head in front of 3 billion people would be good.. And I also recall someone wanting to die whilst fighting a stampede with sword and shield on both hands.

Sixties Spidey

Elite Member
Jan 24, 2008
Death by smush smush.

Fans of South Park, you know damn well what I'm referring to!

Okay, that or Death By Bungie. Look it up. :p

Lazy Kitty

Evil
May 1, 2009
Launched into space in some kind of seald off pod in which I will starve to death.
Or would if I don't have a robotic spaceship of my own ready to pick me up and begin/continue my conquest of the world, the galaxy and then the entire universe.

T-Bone24

Dec 29, 2008
I'd liked to be launched into the Sun in a well-furbished capsule. I take a sedative before impact and if all goes well I will become one with the Sun and conquer the universe.

YawningAngel

Dec 22, 2010
nbamaniac said:
BUT

Look at the bright side, you get to choose your capital punishment.

As for me, I would like to be hanged, drawn and quartered...NOT
I suppose I prefer a good ole style of the honorable firing squad.. or maybe seppuku just to show how manly I am to the government. o_O
I'd like to choose "being allowed to live a normal life until I die of natural causes" please.

Harbinger_

Jan 8, 2009
If I were to choose my own method of death I would want it to be in my sleep shortly after my 100th birthday as that has been one of my goals since I was young.

Random berk

Sep 1, 2010
A pistol duel to the death. Against the jury that convicted me, one at a time. If they want to sentence me to death, they'd damn well better be prepared to go down with me.

JoesshittyOs said:
Does it have to be real?

Because in fictional sense, I would choose getting screwed by a White Court vampire from the Dresden Files. Apparently the ecstasy that happens to you is the best thing you ever feel, and you die by them sucking the life out of you.

If that's not the case, I want to be drugged up to the point of where nothing makes any sense and I dropped from an airplane. Imagine not realize that you are free falling. Oh, also while it's at night onto a city like New York or Tokyo. That would be sweet

masterbazza

Mar 24, 2011
death by old age(suckers)
anyway I'd like to think that i was sentenced to death for murdering the people who start stupid threads like this,
actually you know what i change my death to suicide for posting on stupid threads liker this
(in case you didn't get the message i think this thread is stupid)