You have just KILLED your avatar!

Solid Reece

Nov 19, 2010
TheDarklite said:
I would be greatly saddened......

But I think as long as no other geth find out, I should be safe from their wrath!!!!
(Or I could pin it on the collector's :p)
You killed 1000's of Geth. And worse yet they where fighting with Commander Shepared
I on the otherhand save the galexy from the reaper invasion. Im a god!! Whats that...(hit by car)

Dimsey

Mar 26, 2008
It'll kind of just vanish, perhaps it'll leave a coin in it's place. Perhaps it'll just be squished and waddle off screen.

Veldaroth

Jul 21, 2009
I... I killed the Evil League of Evil??! I didn't even know Bad Horse could be defeated! I'm not sure if I should celebrate, mourn, or be nervous that he might somehow come back and trample me...

DarkWarriorSSJ

Sep 29, 2009
If I somehow pulled off killing a semi-immortal Gear, I'd have doomed the world to destruction from a Gear legion.

Torrasque

Aug 6, 2010
Ladette said:
I'd have saved the interwebz, and everyone will be free to search for videos of kittens for another day.
*looking through replies to see if anyone made a good one*
*sees this one*
*rofls*

As for mine, he would just respawn in a few minutes to fuck up my base again =/

Crazyshak48

Mar 3, 2008
Well, I now have a giant armored airship loaded with several tons of explosives crashing down at me.

F&#K.

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
Then I essentially just killed myself :\ Suicide is definitely not the way I wanted to go

ArcNitemare

Apr 30, 2008
I don't think she would be happy with me...but then she is a phoenix so its not like death is as permanent for them as it is for us.

Lewieroo0

Feb 2, 2009
Wouldn't do me any good, all cats have 9 souls and Soul already took out one of them, 7 to go -_-

darkdraconus

Sep 18, 2008
All the blank spaces in the world would suddenly be filled with something... That's assuming that I find a way to kill nothingness, though.