You have the power to bring back one cancelled TV show...

Strain42

Mar 2, 2009
From wherever it left off and it won't be cancelled until it reaches a finale.

The only rule is that you aren't allowed to bring back shows that have already had legitimate endings (like you can pick Scrubs: Med School, but not Scrubs with the main cast)

I would probably bring back My Name is Earl just because I loved that show and I am really sad that it was cancelled on a cliffhanger. Even if it only got one more season, I'd love to see a finale come out of it.

I also have to give honorable mentions to Firefly, Reaper, Mission Hill and The Critic

Stammer

Apr 16, 2008
Clone High.

There are so many great shows that need to be un-cancelled. My #1 pick just happens to be Clone High. That show felt like it still had so much more going for it. Though I understand why they took it down.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Roughnecks:A Starship Trooopers Chronicle. For being a family-friendly show, it's one of my favourite science fictional anythings. It has a script for the ending, but no one picked it up.

Just_A_Glitch

Dec 10, 2009
Stammer said:
Clone High.
God damn it. I thought I'd be the first to post that.

So I'll say Wolverine and the X-Men. Loved that show.

Honestly, I wouldn't bring back Firefly. I liked it, didn't love it. The show just didn't have a chance to get bad. It got cancelled to soon.

Vausch

Dec 7, 2009
Titus.

Or Swat Kats.

Or Invader Zim.

Or Greg the Bunny.

Put any of those 4 in a hat and I'll be happy with the drawn winner. Though if pressured, Swat Kats. Seriously, go to hell Ted Turner.

Josh123914

They'll fix it by "Monday"
Nov 17, 2009
Invader Zim, that is all. Seriously, how the frak has Fanboy & Chum Chum lasted longer that that?

triggrhappy94

Apr 24, 2010
The original Scrubs
(Can't say Futurama anymore)
I'd like to see Family Guy get set back to the way it was a couple years ago.
Invader Zim

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
Sonic SatAM! God there is little I wouldn't give to see that.

Ilikemilkshake

Jun 7, 2010
Heroes. I'll admit it did take a dip for a while after season an awesome first season.. but it had just started to get really good again when it got cancelled which is a shame :(

Takuanuva

Jun 12, 2011
Stargate: Universe. Yes, I know people have mixed feelings about it. Yes, I know there are propably better shows out there.
...but...you can't end a franchise as great as Stargate with such a sh*tty cliffhanger...in such a sh*tty moment...after only 2 goddamn seasons...it's just...wrong.