You have to beat one infamously bad game

hoboman29

Jul 5, 2011
The title is self-explanatory you have to play one of the worst games ever made to the end. Which one do you want to suffer through?

Solo-Wing

Wanna have a bad time?
Dec 15, 2010
Did it already. Sonic Unleashed. Now ask if I want to headbutt a bullet.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Does Alpha Protocol count as "infamously bad"? Because while most people hated it, I loved it.

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
Everyone really hated Final Fantasy XIII, but I kinda liked it. Does that mean I'm not allowed to pick it?

If not, I guess Mortal Kombat Vs. DC Universe. I mean I guess it wasn't all bad, but there's few other games I was so glad I'd only rented.
I've never read a DC comic in my life, but I'm pretty sure Wonder Woman isn't meant to have some ridiculous horizontal spin with her legs stuck out at precise angles. That's just one example of how dopey I feel that game looked.

Sectan

Aug 7, 2011
I'd have to say Desert Bus since I just found out about it. Then again you don't really beat it.

DEAD34345

Aug 18, 2010
necromanzer52 said:
E.T. seems short at least.
It doesn't feel short. Believe me.

OT: Uh... Shadow the Hedgehog I guess? This about which "torture" we'd prefer, right? I didn't think that game was so bad.

Bobic

Nov 10, 2009
Shadowstar38 said:
Mario Party. Though Im assuming we can do this drunk.
Your avatar gives me an idea. I've always wondered what it would be like to play sonic with a gun, so I'll pick Shadow the Hedgehog.

Hopefully the novelty will outweigh the probable suckitude.

Edit: YAY NINJAS!

Folji

Jul 21, 2010
Could play through Rogue Warrior or Shadow Harvest in one sitting. That'd be fun.

Shadowstar38

Jul 20, 2011
Bobic said:
Shadowstar38 said:
Mario Party. Though Im assuming we can do this drunk.
Your avatar gives me an idea. I've always wondered what it would be like to play sonic with a gun, so I'll pick Shadow the Hedgehog.

Hopefully the novelty will outweigh the probable suckitude.

Edit: YAY NINJAS!
Its not as bad as people make it out to be.

AfroWizard

Aug 21, 2011
Superman 64!! It'd make a great story to tell my grandchildren, if I don't kill myself playing first.

Freaky Lou

Nov 1, 2011
I'm guessing I can't get away with picking Deadly Premonition despite its pitiful review scores.

In that case...definitely not Superman 64, because I don't want to have to spend much time on this. I think I'll select Big Rigs, because its complete and obvious state of incompletion will at least give me a few laughs at first.