You have to beat one infamously bad game

SushiJaguar

Sep 12, 2010
Ugh. Definitely D&D's most infamous campaign: Tomb of Horrors. If you've not heard of it, imagine Ikaruga or any other bullet hell game. Then make it medieval with magic and traps everywhere.

I had a character, level fifteen or so (out of twenty) get the flesh melted from his skull along with his helmet for LOOKING AROUND A CORNER.

TheAnimal92

May 19, 2010
i'm gonna have to pick rogue galaxy. the combat was good fun but the story was without a doubt the worst story in a game i have every witnessed. (considering the history of stories in video games that's saying quite a lot.) at least i can skip the cutscenes and put some music over the top or am i not allowed to do that?

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
Here are some games I might consider:
-Sonic the Hedgehog '06 (at least it isn't very long)
-Duke Nukem Forever (ditto)
-Deus Ex: Invisible War (have played both other DXs, but I can probably distance myself from them...)
-Devil May Cry 4 (repetitive and Nero=Raiden, but I have no fanboyism for DMC and a very high boredom threshold)
-Dragon Age 2 (never played the first, so...)
-E.T. for Atari 2600 (technically, has no end)
-Faces of Evil/Wand of Gamelon (if I was allowed to record all the cutscenes for making Youtube Poop later)

Spider RedNight

There are holes in my brain
Oct 8, 2011
-sob- Alright, but promise me I can at least listen to "Kiss From a Rose" while playing Batman Forever on the SNES.

RipRoaringWaterfowl

Jun 20, 2011
snowplow said:
Oh god this is horrible, its like asking what kind of torture method you'd prefer.

I guess I'd go with Big Rigs, because it doesn't completely destroy my soul.
Gah, ninja'd!

In a way Big Rigs is the only game that's so bad, it's good.

YOU'RE WINNER!

Scrustle

Apr 30, 2011
leet_x1337 said:
-Sonic the Hedgehog '06 (at least it isn't very long)
How the hell did you manage that? I found the game totally impossible! I never even got to the Shadow levels, which was the bit I most wanted to play!

OT: Fable 2. At first I didn't really realise how bad it was, but as time I went on i noticed how frustrating and disappointing it was. Then when I experienced the terrible ending it dawned on me how much I actually hated the whole thing.

Frankster

Space Ace
Mar 13, 2009
I already finished the original bubsy on super nintendo, does that dispense me from further torturing myself?

And if any of you think i would try bubsy 3d... No way in hell, i've seen better men then me reduced to gibbering wrecks over that game.

Michael Hirst

May 18, 2011
Devil May Cry 2. It really was the worst the series ever came out with but I still got through it as Dante despite it being slow as shit with very few and boring combos to perform.

BishopofAges

Sep 15, 2010
So... you're asking me if I played through Obscure: The Aftermath? Yes I did, was it bad? Yes, as a horror game it made me laugh with its crappy voice acting and gameplay, which took leaps and bounds between childs play and frekking hard. No I didn't beat it, was too bored and pissed at it to a point.

I already beat a difficult game (some people rate a game as bad based on difficulty), The Legend of Zelda II: Adventures of Link, and that game was a bastard. I felt I HAD to beat it, or risk having my 'Zelda Nerd' card revoked.

Drakos.Amatras

Mar 23, 2011
I assume you haven't heard of Super Sentai Battle - Ranger Cross [http://www.siliconera.com/2011/10/02/super-sentai-battle-ranger-cross-playtest-packed-with-rangers-and-modes/]. Be very glad.

Nietz

Dec 1, 2009
I'm going to pick B.o.s, or "Bet on soldier". It got very low review scores and is quite the buggy mess, but I love it so. I have suck a weird love for that game and it's predecessor Iron Storm. Both games are quite broken, but I love the setting oh-so-much.

Pearwood

Mar 24, 2010
I guess I'd pick Skyrim. I can put up with mind blowingly stupid How to Train Your Dragon fanfic, I can put up with that I guess.

But seriously I'd say one of those really hard but on the whole well made platformers of days gone by like Zelda 2 or something.

NeonWraith

Nov 25, 2008
Errm, I'm not entirely sure on the name, but that Vincent Valentine game...Dirge Of Cerberus, I think it was?

That.

Captain-Giggles

May 21, 2008
Vampire Rain. I challenge anyone to beat that game without throwing the controller at the screen. Gamefaqs doesn't even have a guides for it, and every single achievement is for online play so you're not even expected to play the single player as far as the game's concerned.

HoradricNoob

Jan 31, 2010
First: Dirge of Cerberus was awesome.

Second: Vampire Hunter D- terrible game, but I was hooked on the Dunpeal.

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
Game that other people see as bad games? The hell, I choose Dirge of Cerberus. I have yet to see someone else that liked it, but I loved that game. Same with Duke Nukem Forever.

... Wait...

HoradricNoob said:
First: Dirge of Cerberus was awesome.
Ok, I stand corrected, there is another person that liked it.

If it has to be a horrible game I didn't like, probably one of the post-World at War Call of Duty's. At least they are short and stuff will blow up.

JKain

Mar 15, 2011
I already beat "Shaq Fu" over 15years ago.

Don't You Dare Me to beat it again!....
Seriously.....Please don't!