You have to replace one body part with a weapon.

Asita

Answer Hazy, Ask Again Later
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
USA
Thaluikhain said:
Hmm, how about replacing my vestigial tail with a proper tail?
I'd take that a step further, myself. Replace the vestigial tail with a cybernetic scorpion tail. Fast, and just as lethal when used as a club, a short sword, or a poison needle. Plus, you know, it's a stylish threat, which is really the important thing in a Galactic Empire's Doom Army. It's what separates the faceless canon fodder from the elite minibosses.

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
Thaluikhain said:
Chimpzy said:
I'd replace my dick with Dwayne Johnson. And I don't mean replacing my johnson with Dwayne's johnson, I want the whole Johnson.
You want to, literally, be joined at the hip to the Rock?
To be fair, that's one up one that part of your body being wood.

Drathnoxis said:
Actually, I'm very curious what you could replace an appendix with that would function as a useful weapon? Self destruct charge maybe?
Toxic gas generator? The logical release mechanism could be amusing in a very puerile way.

Oct 12, 2011
Agema said:
Drathnoxis said:
Actually, I'm very curious what you could replace an appendix with that would function as a useful weapon? Self destruct charge maybe?
Toxic gas generator? The logical release mechanism could be amusing in a very puerile way.
And here I was going to post a joke about going in for a hemorrhoid operation and leaving with a nerve-gas dispenser.

Chimpzy_v1legacy

Warning! Contains bananas!
Jun 21, 2009
Neurotic Void Melody said:
I would like to replace my digestive system with a 3D printer please. One that can print chemical compounds such as medication amongst other useful goodies. The printer will be the digestive system from now on. I eat the materials, it prints the 3Ds. Most importantly, it can be turned off at any time. Slightly less importantly, what was once my poo would now be anything the recycler/crafter combo is asked to craft, it could even craft hot meals for starving young orphans! Water filtration devices for people in areas with contaminated quenches! Or for peak irony; toilet roll!
It may not sound like a weapon, but give it time. And imagination. Oh and it should let me eat any material, with the right safety engineering, and there'd be a menu where i can tinker with what flavour and texture occurs when masticating on some used bin bags and empty coffee jars. To others, they'd be tasting dry plastic, sharp stabbies and plenty of blood. But to my upgraded spud funnel, it would be homemade chicken kievs, lightly spiced cheese-topped wedges and even more blood.
Also comes with the added benefit that eating ass becomes a lot more appealing.

Which I'm sure is entirely coincidental. Or not, I'm not judging.

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
Chimpzy said:
Also comes with the added benefit that eating ass becomes a lot more appealing.

Which I'm sure is entirely coincidental. Or not, I'm not judging.
Having consulted my lawyer on how best to approach that area of subject in front of the National Association of Starving Orphans (NASO for short, updated from NASFO - National Association of Sufficiently-Fed Orphans - since austerity measures went up), they said some weird shit about not being a lawyer but a psychiatric nurse and some other stuff about delusional fantasies getting people hurt again, so in the fire bin they went. How hard can it be to find a lawyer that tells you what you want to hear these days, damnit?

Anyway, the solution is to 3D print plates and then the food totally out of sight, as the world is a little hung-up still on the delivery method when it comes to the younguns, according to the second opinion that horoscope lady AI provided in my junk email folder. We can only wish for more people as indiscriminate as yourself.

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
davidmc1158 said:
And here I was going to post a joke about going in for a hemorrhoid operation and leaving with a nerve-gas dispenser.
I was wondering about the advantages of never having to apologise for letting one go in the lift, because there'll not be anyone left alive to apologise to.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
Replace one arm with an enormous fiddler crab claw.

gsilver

Apr 21, 2010
Country
USA
Well, obviously, I'd want the cybernetic eye implant from Goku Midnight Eye. It would let me interface with and control any computer on the planet, which is a rather useful skill.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
Drathnoxis said:
trunkage said:
Can I replace a part of my mind with psychic powers? Tearing people apart with my mind would be super powerful
Yes but you lose the connected brain functions of the replaced part.
Okay, so assuming the psychic part I was talking about includes Telekinesis (tearing people apart), the brain function I could lose is moving the body. Then I could use my telekinesis to move my body around.

Combustion Kevin

Nov 17, 2011
Agema said:

I'd replace my appendix with... who cares what? It can hardly fail to be more useful than my appendix.
APPARENTLY!
Your appendix is an important feature to preserving your intestinal micro-biome, like a safe haven for useful microbes if anything bad goes down in there, like too much taco bell or binge drinking~

Granted, it isn't VITAL, but it's certainly useful,

Elvis Starburst

Unprofessional Rant Artist
Legacy
Aug 9, 2011
I love the joke answers, but I gotta be honest... I'd absolutely take a version of Samus' arm cannon. Gotta be my left arm though, I can only write with my right hand. And I want it to have all 5 beam weapons from Prime 1 and missiles too. MAYBE the grapple beam if I can get away with that many extras

Asita

Answer Hazy, Ask Again Later
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
USA
Elvis Starburst said:
I love the joke answers, but I gotta be honest... I'd absolutely take a version of Samus' arm cannon. Gotta be my left arm though, I can only write with my right hand. And I want it to have all 5 beam weapons from Prime 1 and missiles too. MAYBE the grapple beam if I can get away with that many extras
You could always go with Mega Man/Rockman's arm instead. In addition to transforming from hand to gun and back, it also has that useful copy function. (And it's solar powered!)

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
Elvis Starburst said:
Hey, you know your left hand does things like holding the paper right? So you'd have to hold the paper with a cannon now.

Or just give up writing