You have unlimited money. What car do you buy?

Spade Lead

Nov 9, 2009
Z of the Na said:
Hm. I wasn't aware there was a convertible version. I'd have to go with the covered version, for the wholesome feeling I suppose.
The convertible comes out next month, with the ZL-1 following six months after that... And a new Special Edition planned for every six months after that.

teh lurker

Nov 11, 2009
Personally speaking, I'd want a completely restored, daily drivable, Duesenberg J, with the optional supercharger. When those cars were available for sale, they would set you back about $20,000, which sounds like chump change as far as cars goes. but, when you consider that the company went out of business in 1937, you get a sense of just how expensive these cars are.

I remember seeing one on the Barrett-Jackson auction when I was flipping channels several years ago, that had been sitting near a pond for about 20 years or so and was made almost entirely of rust, that sold for, if I remember correctly, $1.5 million.

I'd also find someone to teach me the intricacies of repairing such a beast. I mean, I fix cars for a living, but we very rarely get anything in my shop that's got a carburetor on it, and forced induction engines don't come in very often either. I spend most of my time working on Japanese econo-boxes in various shades of boring.

ODSTShade

Mar 14, 2011
Koenigsegg Agera, because it has got to be the BEST sounding car ever made or maybe an Alfa Romeo 8C...

Actually I'd use the money to buy Ford and GM and then rework the muscle cars so they actually can be called cars and driven like one instead of a two bricks attached to a jar of pickles trying to do Dance Dance Revolution.

Dane Tesston

Jul 27, 2010
Can't remember the full name, but it's called the Lotus. They had in both Saints Row games (and I'm hoping for it in the third) under the name Vortex. It's so cool and sleek and sexy.

ODSTShade

Mar 14, 2011
Dane Tesston said:
Can't remember the full name, but it's called the Lotus. They had in both Saints Row games (and I'm hoping for it in the third) under the name Vortex. It's so cool and sleek and sexy.
Lotus Elise I believe, what it looks most like.

trophykiller

Jul 23, 2010
If I had infinite money, why would I even bother with land-only travel? So here's mine:

Sir, please get out of the vehicle and do the chicken dance. I won't ask twice.

Mr. Gency

Jan 26, 2010
Nothing, I'd pimp the hell out of my current car. Mostly because I'd rather have a old car that drives like a new car than deal with this crap.

darkbshadow

Nov 9, 2006
Easy the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport... That car is just sexy. I mean they have to limit the top speed to 256MPH just to protect the tires(not like you are going to get up to that speed anyway)

Everything about it from the look of it to the specs are just amazing.