You have unlimited money. What car do you buy?

james0192

Meh!
Oct 12, 2009
Well i'd buy loads... actually said to a friend the other day that if i were rich enough i'd have a car collection.
Not just things to drive either but like museum pieces too.
with unlimited money I'd start with a 1960s ferrari 250GTO

Dys

Sep 10, 2008
Definately an Aston. Maybe a Rapide or the DB9/s with the sexy watch :)

....Or one of the old school shelby GT500s, or some kind of DB4. Though I could also see myself in a BMW 507 .......

with unlimited money I'm sure I could manage some kind of system where I have multiple cars I want.
Guy Jackson said:
Aston Martin, obviously. Anyone who answers anything else is wrong.
Naturally if they claim to want the cygnet they are flat out lying.

Chimpzy_v1legacy

Warning! Contains bananas!
Jun 21, 2009

1936 Mercedes 500K

There is just something about those old luxury sports cars that screams 'classy' like no modern car can.

The_Evermind

Jul 7, 2009
Limiting it to just one I have to admit that I have always love the look at would get if I had the money, a Wiesmann Roadster. After that though, a Bugatti Veyron, an Aston Martin, and a Rolls Royce Phantom to start.

Minjoltr

Aug 6, 2008
A Volvo Sugga. Remodel the front so it's less ugly, give it running boards, maybe some 20s styling, black and cream, mahogany and leather interior, improve anything which needs improving . . .

Spookimitsu

Aug 7, 2008
Honda HSV 010 GT.

and of course my 288gto

and then i would just fix up my current v6

oh and of course a real one of these

Broken Blade

Nov 29, 2007
Da Chi said:
Broken Blade said:
Oh, I know already. THIS baby!
http://www.bttf3delorean.com/Home.html
Agreed! Though BTTF 2 had the best Delorean by far!
Oh, true, but the BTTF3 Delorean was this weird schizo tech thing going for it: a vehicle from the 70s/80s, the time machine powered by cold fusion and ran with a 50s-era circuit board. Plus, as we've seen, Doc Brown aint exactly the best pilot in the world, so the flight-capable machine probably isn't all that safe.

Of course, part of the appeal of owning that car is that it's the REAL BTTF3 Delorean, and not some rebuild.

JohanGasMask

Jun 25, 2009
Jadak said:
JohanGasMask said:
Car made of Cancer and the HIV cure.
Why, so you can crash in people, curing their HIV and giving them cancer at the same time? :p
I excuse my poor sense of grammar. I meant a whole drivable car mad entirely of the cures of cancer and HIV. And i would just drive it around, and instead of gas it runs on blood diamonds :p

LostTimeLady

Dec 17, 2009
Ferrari Daytona 365 Spider in Black!

Just like in Miami Vice and as Tubbs says: Rock it to the moon!
Damn ninja'd! Although it wasn't Tubbs who said that line it was the Noogman.

(Yeah I know my Miami Vice).

On Topic: Daytona or a gloriously retrofitted old mini in British racing green and a union jack on the roof with go faster stripes! :)