You have unlimited money. What car do you buy?

Darius Brogan

Apr 28, 2010
Uh... I wouldn't buy any car... I'd pay every vehicle manufacturer on earth billions of dollars (separately, of course) to design me a bunch of different vehicles, and choose which one I like best from the entire lot.

Failing that, I'd build massive stadiums all over the planet after designing several hundred different kinds of nigh indestructible cars/trucks/vans/SUV's/ect... to host my own versions of Death Race/Twisted Metal.

I mean, seriously, Infinite money? Why would you do anything NORMALLY?

Nickompoop

Jan 23, 2011
A custom, Hydrogen fuel cell Rolls-Royce with my own personal fueling station. Goodbye gas bills.

Coop83

Mar 20, 2010
There are a few theories on this, dependant upon the exact scenario, as opposed to just "money no object"

For a collectible car, I'd say the converted DeLorean used in Back to the Future. Yes, Kitt from Knight Rider was cool, but the mystique that surrounds this truly eccentric car is phenomenal.

Moving on with the collectible side of things, I'd also state that Bluebird or Thrust II would be up there on my list. Sir Donald Campbell drove Bluebird to the Land Speed Record in 1964 (403.1 mph), while Thrust 2 set the Land Speed Record of 633.47 mph in 1983

Okay, let's look at sporty numbers. Sure, I'd love to own various cars, for various reasons, but most Aston Martins are the type of Gentleman's sports car for me. I've already done speed, so that rules out the Bugatti Veyron :p

Finally, I wouldn't mind getting my hands on an FW14, or FW14B, which Nigel Mansell drove to the 1992 World Championship. In fact, any of the cars that the British Drivers have driven to World Championship glory, as we're just the best :p

rutger5000

Oct 19, 2010
Pay of my debts to the government and my parents. (Both are for studying), spend say a thousand dollars on geting into America, have a roundtrip for a year or so. Come back give the rest to charity, or start a charity on my own.
Sorry I didn't see the word car. I'd buy the most expensive car in the world, sell it and do the above.

Winston Biggleswade

May 10, 2011
I want a peal P50

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_GzXYfK-lDG4/SY7Hezu7o-I/AAAAAAAAIJs/-r42AJ7f-sE/s400/smallest+car.jpg

It is a REAL road car.

Kwaren

Jul 10, 2009
I have my dream car (2011 Mustang GT) , so I guess I would buy #2. A Lamborghini Diablo.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010

Definetly a Batmobile.
Don't have a drivers license, but that doesn't matter. When you own a Batmobile you can do whatever you want!

Fetzenfisch

Sep 11, 2009
none, i dont have a license, i don't need a car around here. But i would use the money to buy my own steampunked train for long distance travel(like the president's in wild wild west) and a subway line for myself to all the places i regularly go to.

Manji187

Jan 29, 2009
Sarpedon said:
Unlimited money? Come on, Guys! The answer is obvious!

All of them.
Pretty much /thread right there whahah. OP prolly meant..."What's the very first car you'll be getting?"

colourcodedchaos

Jun 20, 2008
You know what? I'd get on the blower to Bizzarrini and tell him I could actually fund a production version of the GT Strada 4.1 that he's been working on since forever. But, if the choice has to be a car that actually exists, it's a three-way split between these mad Brits:

1) McLaren MP4-12C
2) Noble M600
3) Ariel Atom 500

And maybe a Koeniggsegg Agera R for the weekends.

asam92

Oct 26, 2008
LaughingAtlas said:
Jordi said:
Batmobile.
It's the only sensible choice, I think.
Original Batmobile or Current Gen Batmobile? ie Car or Tank?

I will be predictable and go for the Buggati Veryron or Aston Martin DB9, but then again I have unlimited money so there will be a lot more than just those 2, probably up to 25 in my main mansion in my favourite country, and 5 more in each of my other 3 mansions in each of the 20 different countries.