You Know You're Too Much Of A Gamer When ....

LightningBanks

Apr 15, 2009
When I pick up a flick or pocket knife and instantly think of flicking it about, turning invisble and backstabbing someone.

Also when I see a hat I like, instead of paying with real money, I attempt to trade a rocket launcher or big ass minigun for it.

Quazimofo

Aug 30, 2010
SilverStrike said:
When you see something really cool, or a great view, and think (Or worse, say) "Wow, I should screenshot this!" And you wonder for a moment where your printscreen button is.

And then it sinks in.
yeah, ive had that feeling. luckily my dad's hobby is photography, so there is usually a good camera nearby.

II2

Mar 13, 2010
- You play Dwarf Fortress on Linux on your Playstation 3.
- You BEAT Dwarf Fortress.
- You've got a gamerscore pushing 1,000,000 - but still think games were better before achievements were introduced.
- You beat most shooters with max ammo in the Uber-Mega-BFG... Just in case...
- You remade Pong in any inappropriate application.
- You don't read the manual for games, but immediately brush up on the dev console commands.
- You are adamantly anti-cheat in multiplayer, but everyone accuses you of using aimbot.
- You've beaten Johnathan 'Fatal1ty' Whendal in a deathmatch.
- You replaced your computer chair with a toilet.
- You've gamed your way into carpel tunnel syndrome, but that didn't slow you down.
- You've built yourself a pair of glasses with a HUD overlay on the inside.
- You've learned another language SOLELY to play import titles.
- You're fear the word "Grue".
- You've turned down sex because you can't pause what you're playing.

That's all I got. *ba-dum-tish*

May 29, 2011
When you try to use double jump IRL.

When your brain makes sure to take note of how easy it would be to kill everyone you meet by sneaking behind them and snapping their neck. (HALO ASSASINATIONS)

When you try to pull out the gravity gun to lift heavy stuff.

Dr Snakeman

Apr 2, 2010
When you act like a dick to people in order to get Renegade points.

When you accomplish something impressive and immediately start thinking about how many experience points you get for it.

DreadfulSorry

Feb 3, 2009
When I play too much L4D, whenever anyone suddenly appears in my field of vision, I frantically try to click a mouse in their general direction.

Jegsimmons

Nov 14, 2010
you try and pull street fighter moves during some fight at school and somehow end up winning.

Buccura

Aug 13, 2009
When you measure life in stats, feats, and experience points.

Or is that just too much of an RPG fan...

DarkPanda XIII

Nov 3, 2009
When I'm tempted to just get out of my car and pull some random schmuck from his much more expensive looking car.

Thank you Saints Row 2 n.n

Neo10101

Sep 7, 2009
When you do anything for enough time and you start to picture your *experience meter" going up and you think, "Yes, almost gonna level up at (driving, ironing, watching tv. etc.)"

Flipip

May 1, 2011
DSK- said:
When you finish masturbating you quote Xan from UT99 saying the likes of "Re-routing critical systems", "Run Human", "My House" and "I am the Alpha and the Omega".

I could never understand it myself, luckily it no longer happens.
Which, the masturbating or the quoting Xan?

Flipip

May 1, 2011
When you have conversations with people by standing oddly still and making an unbroken eye contact.
When you complain about the graphics of the area that surround your house
When you need duct-tape in New Vegas and then try to buy some from your local TESCO (My Friend)
When you think that romancing someone just means leveling up your charm skill/seeing them at every opportunity and picking a paragon response, then not understanding why they call you a creepy stalker

(note: i don't do any of these...but if i did it might explain a lot)

DSK-

May 13, 2010
Flipip said:
DSK- said:
When you finish masturbating you quote Xan from UT99 saying the likes of "Re-routing critical systems", "Run Human", "My House" and "I am the Alpha and the Omega".

I could never understand it myself, luckily it no longer happens.
Which, the masturbating or the quoting Xan?
That my friend, is entirely up to you :>

Kraj

Jan 21, 2008
When you're life is negatively impacted through your gaming in a way severe enough to skew normalcy.

up until that point, you're NEVER too much of a gamer.

Warboss Robgutz

Jul 13, 2010
When you see crates and barrels IRL and think about breaking them open for the health potions that inevitably would be inside.