You know you've been on the Escapist too long when...

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Deadlock Radium said:
When you refresh the page just to see if someone has replied, or is that just me?
Another! HAVE I FOUND ANOTHER?!?

OT: When you remember Off-topic threads no one else does.

Deadlock Radium

Mar 29, 2009
Redlin5 said:
Deadlock Radium said:
When you refresh the page just to see if someone has replied, or is that just me?

I do remember a lot of off topic threads, and I think of remaking one of them because it was so much fun because of the wonderful crazies of the forums <3

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Deadlock Radium said:
Redlin5 said:
Deadlock Radium said:

I do remember a lot of off topic threads, and I think of remaking one of them because it was so much fun because of the wonderful crazies of the forums <3
Indeed. Although part of me is bitter about the crack down on derailments within threads I realize that the Forum Games I'm in derail on an hourly basis so I won't be missing too much. Fortunately, I haven't been reprimanded for my shenanigans.

Deadlock Radium

Mar 29, 2009
Redlin5 said:
Deadlock Radium said:
Redlin5 said:
Deadlock Radium said:

Indeed. Although part of me is bitter about the crack down on derailments within threads I realize that the Forum Games I'm in derail on an hourly basis so I won't be missing too much. Fortunately, I haven't been reprimanded for my shenanigans.

http://files.sharenator.com/no_longer_alone_Forever_Alone_Mindfuck-s500x333-139042.jpg
I love derailing stuff a lot! Just ask one of my real life friends on this site, he'll tell you that I'll even derail the most linear of things, even in real life and in conversations.
I AM THE MASTER DERAILER!

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Deadlock Radium said:
I love derailing stuff a lot! Just ask one of my real life friends on this site, he'll tell you that I'll even derail the most linear of things, even in real life and in conversations.
Interesting... I think a user group is in order, how about you?

And before you answer: Plastic mayonnaise.

Deadlock Radium

Mar 29, 2009
Redlin5 said:
Deadlock Radium said:

Hmm, this sounds interesting.

Plastic mayonnaise? Nah, I prefer liver paté topped with motherfucking BACON! :D
That is actually something in Norway, and it's probably the best thing ever, and I love it veryverymuch <3

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Deadlock Radium said:
Redlin5 said:
Deadlock Radium said:

Plastic mayonnaise? Nah, I prefer liver paté topped with motherfucking BACON! :D
That is actually something in Norway, and it's probably the best thing ever, and I love it veryverymuch <3
I'll draft up the groundwork. How does "Derailment Decagram" sound to you? Alliteration and not a circle because that's too mainstream.

*hipster glasses*

What's that Obama? Lick them all? Don't mind if I don't!

Deadlock Radium

Mar 29, 2009
Redlin5 said:
Deadlock Radium said:
Redlin5 said:
Deadlock Radium said:

I'll draft up the groundwork. How does "Derailment Decagram" sound to you? Alliteration and not a circle because that's too mainstream.

*hipster glasses*

That sounds awesometastic! :D
Also, for some strange reason, I just came up with a joke so dark that I just got another ticket straight to hell.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Deadlock Radium said:
Redlin5 said:
Deadlock Radium said:
Redlin5 said:
Deadlock Radium said:

*hipster glasses*

That sounds awesometastic! :D
Also, for some strange reason, I just came up with a joke so dark that I just got another ticket straight to hell.
I may or may not set it up after lunch XD

[sub]*gets up to nom*[/sub]

Oh and what was that joke by the way?