You know you've been on the Escapist too long when...

blue heartless

Legacy
Aug 28, 2005
When you don't know what the auto-lock system is.

As a matter of fact, should I be keeping up-to-date with site changes?

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
When you see Para return once more but don't expect to see him again because your own visits to the site are ridiculously infrequent.

Marik2

Phone Poster
Nov 10, 2009
When you see russ pits take a leave of absence or something. And the escapist is still making the same mistakes.

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
When you look at posts... then avatars... then go WTF, that's Marik?! And then be completely not surprised.

Seriously, though, dude, nice avatar, an explanation would be nice (of the avatar, not of why you picked it, of course), nonetheless!

Marik2

Phone Poster
Nov 10, 2009
SckizoBoy said:
When you look at posts... then avatars... then go WTF, that's Marik?! And then be completely not surprised.

Seriously, though, dude, nice avatar, an explanation would be nice (of the avatar, not of why you picked it, of course), nonetheless!
Shes a 19 year old camwhore who is making thousands of dollars out of beta cucks. I chose that avatar since it's the embodiment of everything retarded, bad, asinine, and gross on the internet.

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
Marik2 said:
Shes a 19 year old camwhore who is making thousands of dollars out of beta cucks. I chose that avatar since it's the embodiment of everything retarded, bad, asinine, and gross on the internet.
One word: eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssshhhhh...!

But yeah... sort of regret asking now...! -_-