you longest hours campaign playthrough in your life

Ragnoon

Aug 9, 2014
Call of Duty: Black ops, about 800 hours.

Jokes.

All seriousness, Company of Heroes took close to 450 hours of my life away from me. Made the mistake too many times thinking a short match will only last an hour only for it to last a lot more!.

Alcamonic

Jan 6, 2010
RedDeadFred said:
Prophecy of Pendor (mod for Mount and Blade Warband) -over 250 hours and counting. I'm finally in the end game though so things will accelerate now that my custom knighthood order troops have been upgraded into some of the strongest warriors in the land. There's maybe 3-4 different troops in the entire game that are stronger -all of which are fielded in small amounts (I've never seen more than 25-30 Demonic Magnus in an army). I field an army of 300 with over 600 in reserve. I don't know if there's a battle I could lose at this point. Anyway, if I go for one quick sweep across the map, I can probably win the game in less than 5 hours.
I second this. That thing has sucked up most of my total time in Warband.

If you're looking for a challenge, try attacking the elf town.

Drummodino

Can't Stop the Bop
Jan 2, 2011
Across multiple characters I think Persona 4 Golden edges Skyrim with ~230 hours (Platinum trophy yo). Skyrim had around 200 total I believe. Dark Souls would be third with 155.

Individual I think P4G and Dark Souls were about 90 each. Skyrim close to 80.

Duster

Jul 15, 2014
Spent a few hundred hours in pokemon emerald in one of my playthrough. Was trying to have as many gardevoirs as I possibly could in one bank. I ended up just getting a few hundred eggs and calling it quits though lol

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Dalisclock said:
soren7550 said:
In Mass Effect, I have a save file that has around 200 hours saved on it.
In the first game? In a single playthrough?

My god man, the main storyline takes about 10-20 hours tops. Everything else is driving the mako to the same 3 rooms over and over again. How the hell are you still sane?
I probably should have elaborated a bit. While the save file is around 200 hours, that's over multiple playthroughs with the same character.

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
Alcamonic said:
RedDeadFred said:
Prophecy of Pendor (mod for Mount and Blade Warband) -over 250 hours and counting. I'm finally in the end game though so things will accelerate now that my custom knighthood order troops have been upgraded into some of the strongest warriors in the land. There's maybe 3-4 different troops in the entire game that are stronger -all of which are fielded in small amounts (I've never seen more than 25-30 Demonic Magnus in an army). I field an army of 300 with over 600 in reserve. I don't know if there's a battle I could lose at this point. Anyway, if I go for one quick sweep across the map, I can probably win the game in less than 5 hours.
I second this. That thing has sucked up most of my total time in Warband.

If you're looking for a challenge, try attacking the elf town.
I did. I saved first because I was fully expecting a ton of casualties. I was correct... but I did manage to take it. Kind of lame that it just kicks you out and lowers your relations with them. I used an army of over 600 of my custom order knights. They are all geared with Noldor ancient plate, Eventide helm with the cape, Noldor composite bows, Meltine horse arrows, doom maces, and that one big silver shield (can't remember the name off the top of my head). It was basically fighting fire with fire except my guys were generally beefier and more skilled. Only the Twilight Knights were stronger so even though I had a smaller army, I still took the castle with about 300 casualties (thank you surgery skill).

Sosa Star

Nov 23, 2009
Ignoring WoW, on a single character I have 250+ hours on my main in Phantasy Star Online on my Gamecube. And that's just my main toon. I have others over 100 hours... I really liked that game for some crazy reason.

Rattja

Dec 4, 2012
AmberSword said:
Final Fantasy X, gotta max dem sphere grid, and multiple walkthroughs with self set challenges. Longest run was just under 2,000 hours if I recall correctly.Quite possibly my favourite game of all time
You are one of those crazy people doing Tidus only no spheregrid aren't you...
I was about to say FFX too, but that number of hours put mine to shame. Longest run I had was only 250 or so hours, but still managed to max the grid, get the aions and weapons. Never did finish the arena thing though, or blizball, because.. It's blizball.

go-10

Feb 3, 2010
Fire Emblem Awakening, as of now 566 hours and counting... I'm still building my perfect stats in every class team. My Lucina is now a beast from hell capable of decimating just about any army by herself, pair her with her sister or pop and armies crumble at their feet :D

if only the next game let me transfer her over :(

jab136

Sep 21, 2012
for one game, probably borderlands 2, I have a couple of characters that have several days of play time, but if you count it as one game, some of my playthroughs of the mass effect trilogy are probably longer

jab136

Sep 21, 2012
Dalisclock said:
soren7550 said:
In Mass Effect, I have a save file that has around 200 hours saved on it.
In the first game? In a single playthrough?

My god man, the main storyline takes about 10-20 hours tops. Everything else is driving the mako to the same 3 rooms over and over again. How the hell are you still sane?
driving the mako was fun, I don't care what anyone else says. It sure beats the planet scanning from ME2. I have several 100% playthroughs of ME1

Zetatrain

Sep 8, 2010
Country
United States
Tales of Xilla 2 - 123 hrs after post game content and getting the "True" ending.

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
I broke the clock on a Final Fantasy 7 save... but that was due to the Overflow glitch. However I've put at least a year's worth of play time throughout the years on one save. I wish I still had that, I maxed out everything including the E. Skill materia. That shit was annoying... probably the last time I ever spent that much time on a single save.

Tonimata

Jul 21, 2008
Hmmm... I think mine must've been when I went for 100% completion on Tales of Symphonia. Don't know what the standards are for that game, but it took me close to 200 hours, how well do I measure against the hardcore Symphoniers, people?

Methoda

Nov 1, 2014
In GTA V, up till now im like 45% complete and about 100+ hours played. I just take my time xD

Someone Depressing

Jan 16, 2011
Persona 3 FES (The Journey: 108 hours, The Answer: 35 hours, not counting the 38 deaths. Damn, that game is way too hard)

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona, 87 hours (Both campaigns, not counting the two or so hours until you get the choice of what campaign you want to do)

Dragon Age: Origings, not sure of exact number, but at least fifty or so hours (gotta do all the sidequests. All of them. And after that, another playthrough taking all the opposite choices), which is longer than Skyrim, Oblivion and Fallout 1+2 put together for me. I get bored of things quickly.

A close fourth is Rule of Rose, at... about 30. Only someone as slow as me could turn a 15~ hour game into a 40 one.

Icyheart

Feb 7, 2011
Steam says I've logged 782 hours into Oblivion in the three years I've had it. God only knows what percentage of that time was spent on quests or even the main campaign (probably about 2 percent). I think I have a problem.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
Skyrim 200 hours plus (Nord Warrior)
Fallout New Vegas 200 hours plus (Awe True To Caesar!)

And I don't want to know how many hours I've sunk into Civ V!

Ihateregistering1

Mar 30, 2011
Skyrim, easily. I think it clocked in at a little over 200 hours. I didn't even get platinum, I just kept downloading new mods and adding stuff to it.