You must assemble a 7-person team to combat attacking aliens.

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
-Samus Aran (has a lot of experience killing aliens)
-Marcus Fenix (likewise, but with different guns)
-Heavy Weapons Guy (can use their guns as bullets instead of the $400k ones)
-The Medic (to back the Heavy up)
-Walker, Texas Ranger (I mean, come on!)
-Vladimir Putin (could probably just stare down the leader, even if it had no eyes)
-Reimu Hakurei (for being practically unkillable and actually inclined to be useful)

Getting them into one place a few days before crunch time might help. Actually, hold that thought. I have some fanfiction to go write.

alithanar8

Oct 12, 2009
Duke Nukem (well he was one of the first alien killers)
Commander Shepard (if he can stop the reapers and score Ashley Williams, nothing is impossible)
Kamina (he can kill anything with the sheer power of his awesomeness)
Master Chief (every team needs a bullet sponge)
Blasto (its a hanhar specter... let that sink in)
the Doom marine (he has faced hell... with a BFG 9000)
Cole McGrath (with leet Ice Powers)

ramflax

Dec 10, 2008
Demon Lord Dante(has killed god)
Ezio(kicks butt)
Jace Beleren(magic)
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann(the size of a galaxy..cant fight that now can you)
The Doctor(David Tennant)
grayfox(every team needs 1 cyborg ninja)
unicron(a planet that eats planets they wont see it coming)

Porecomesis

Jul 10, 2010
Hm...

JC Denton (Deus Ex)
Samus Aran (Metroid Prime)
Iji Kataiser (Iji)
Main Character (Cave Story)
The Demi-Fiend (Shin Megami Tensei: Lucifer's Call)
Mario (Super Mario Galaxy)
Link (The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time)
Simon (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)

I automatically win.

Azrael the Cat

Dec 13, 2008
Actually, I think I could get away with 6:

1. The Doctor (1st incarnation)
2. The Doctor (2nd incarnation)
3. The Doctor (3rd incarnation)
4. The Doctor (4th incarnation)
5. The Doctor (5th incarnation)
6. The Master

Yep: it's the team that the timelords assemble to investigate 'the game of Rassilon' in 'The Five Doctors' serial from Doctor Who.

OT: anyone else think it's about time they did another 'timeline crossover' in Doctor Who? In the old series they'd occasionally have the doctor cross his own past incarnations' timeline (though it was always at the request of the Timelord High Council, as they needed to stabilise the universe for it to be possible). Usually it involved the High Council sending the combined doctors after an unusually dangerous/powerful enemy - e.g. The 1st/2nd/3rd doctors teaming up against Omega.

I'd love to see an Eccleston/Tenant/Smith cross-over - though they haven't really introduced any recurring enemy in the 'deserves a cross-over serial' league, except maybe Rasillon in The End of Time.

BrownGaijin

Jan 31, 2009
Mio (K-on)
Tomoyo (Clannad)
Hasabe Aya (Comic Party)
Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony)
Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)
Yuka Minase (11 Eyes)
Kotonoha Katsura (Nice Boat)

Kill them with kawaii.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Me
Tomoya Okazaki (clannad)
Jason Statham
Commander Sheperd (Mass Effect)
Dante (Devil may cry)
Noel Vermillion (Blazblue, plus kawii =3)
My best friend.

Get a whole load of guns, swords and the whole world's resources at our disposal and we shall kill alien ass!

Bigsmith

Mar 16, 2009
Azrael the Cat said:
I'd love to see an Eccleston/Tenant/Smith cross-over - though they haven't really introduced any recurring enemy in the 'deserves a cross-over serial' league, except maybe Rasillon in The End of Time.
As much as I would love this to happen as well there was a Director change when Matt Smith took over as the Doctor and the old and new Directors really don't like each other.

This may not come into it could just be a one off three parter special.

Also another problem with this is that Eccleston was only in it to get it off the ground.

Alas, I would LOVE to see these three working together. I really.. REALLY would...

But then, if Tenant meets Smith then the end of Tenant series when he thought he was going to die wouldn't have happened.

OT:
Gorden Freeman (Previous Experience and has been to an Alien World)
Older Simon (Gurren Laggen, would provide space travel and take the fight to the Aliens once earth was safe. Would also Lead the team)
Older Nia (Also from Gurren Laggen, Useless in combat, but the Aliens would kidnap before they fully attack earth giving Simon more reason to fight them.)
Master Chief (Previous Experience)
The Engineer (TF2, Give him a bar of Australium(You'll only understand that if you read the TF2 comics) and let him work on Simons Mech)
Samus (Need I say more? Comes with her own Space ship)
The Doctor (Matt Smith to be exact, favourite Doctor after all.)

Tom1351

May 3, 2011
I think it would have to be:

Chuck Norris;
Neo / Agent Smith;
Master Chief;
Yoda;
The Doctor;
Tex from RvB;
GLaDOS;
Ezio Auditore da Firenze.

Yeah, I'm set.

feauxx

Commandah
Sep 7, 2010
William Ossiss said:
feauxx said:
William Ossiss said:
feauxx said:
William Ossiss said:
feauxx said:
team gay

gandalf
Gandalf wasn't gay.
I'm not sure how you reached that conclusion...
A wizard is istari. He had bigger problems than thinking with his dick. The wizard wasnt gay. He was of a different race, and therefore cannot be held with the standards of humans.

In fact, they were sent by the Valar to help and assist the peoples of Middle-earth to contest Sauron. The wizards were Maiar, spirits of the same order as the Valar, but lesser in power.

The Valar were basically the angels of middle earth.

way to take this too serious, lol. lightning is unspecified too, and there are 3 bi-sexuals in it. ian McKellen made gandalf ping and he rules so he's in my team -_-

grats on your lotr-penis. if i were to take your post too serious as well i would nitpick and tell you being gay has nothing to do with 'thinking with your dick'.
if you wanted Ian McKellen in your team, you should have just said so. oh yeah! by contrast we could have magneto be gay as well. oh wait, he has children.
you cannot base a character on the actor that plays him/her. also, i based "thinks with his dick" on what Sir Ian Mckellen said. i did my research and look what i turned up.

i never said being gay had anything at all to do with thinking with said appendage. way to assume.

maybe i just wanted a LI for dumbledore. it's my party, not yours -_-

and yeah you kinda did. if he has 'bigger problems' then he could be gay. or a-sexual. or whatever? yeah, whatever.
now your just not making any sense.

how did i make that connection? did i say something like "gay people are horny all the time and love to bang anything that moves"? no, i did not. i was simply taking into account what Ian McKellen had said, since i did do research before i went "lotr-penis" on you. i looked up what had been said about gandalf being gay, and found a quote from Ian saying that he thinks gandalf was gay. so i took that into account when i replied to you.

also, please explain to me why their sexuality is the strongest point of their characters. when i say "Dumbledore" do you immediately think "homosexual"? if so, then there is something wrong there. for that's like you saying "oh, im not racist. i have friends who are (insert skin color here)!" or "i dont hate people who are gay, i have plenty of gay friends!"

i have no idea how you took my fun and turned into this sour discussion, why you did it is an even bigger question to me. i absolutely hate this kind of off topic semi-srs bsns talk, taking things said things out of context and blowing it out of proportion. i'm just having fun, i don't need you to give your opinion on if my fun is accurate. but saying someone has bigger problems than thinking with his penis has no connection to sexuality, just sex. it has noting to do with sexuality and therefore does not proof or disprove anything. and you did not tell me which quote you took into account so i can't take your opinion on that into account.

i have never said it's their strongest character point now did i? (who's assuming?) i don't see my own sexuality as my strongest point either. but because i'm gay i tend to look for the gay in other people a bit more than straight people probably, i don't see how that compares to racism? once again, it's MY party, and i don't care if you think there is something wrong with it so can you please drop it?

kickassfrog

Jan 17, 2011
Gordon Freeman, Nathan Hale, Alec Mason (AKA, Thor), Predator, Darth Vader, the character Sigourney Weaver plays in the Alien films, and, that's a good point, The Doctor- although I suspect he would disapprove of the widespread violence of the rest of my team.

The guy who wiped out two entire civilisations, dislikes violence. Even Kratos didn't get that far.

Void Droid

Oct 6, 2010
- Stephen Fry
- Morgan Freeman
- Bruce Campbell
- Bill Bailey
- Patrick Stewart
- Ricky Gervais
- Bear Grylls

Let's be honest here, if the Earths military can not win then what chance do I have. I might as well get these guys together, have a nice meal, some drinks and a few interesting topics to converse over before the end of the world.

...if the key to defeating the aliens happens to be light hearted, yet informative conversation then I think Fry, Freeman and Stewart could handle that while the rest of us go get a round in, use the bathroom or pop outside for a smoke.

kickassfrog

Jan 17, 2011
Azrael the Cat said:
Actually, I think I could get away with 6:

1. The Doctor (1st incarnation)
2. The Doctor (2nd incarnation)
3. The Doctor (3rd incarnation)
4. The Doctor (4th incarnation)
5. The Doctor (5th incarnation)
6. The Master

Yep: it's the team that the timelords assemble to investigate 'the game of Rassilon' in 'The Five Doctors' serial from Doctor Who.

OT: anyone else think it's about time they did another 'timeline crossover' in Doctor Who? In the old series they'd occasionally have the doctor cross his own past incarnations' timeline (though it was always at the request of the Timelord High Council, as they needed to stabilise the universe for it to be possible). Usually it involved the High Council sending the combined doctors after an unusually dangerous/powerful enemy - e.g. The 1st/2nd/3rd doctors teaming up against Omega.

So, how long do you think until they make 'the twelve doctors', and all twelve have to unite to save the something so grand as so be in line with the mass ramping up of the current series.

You know, 9th doctor finale, saves earth. tenth doctor, the earth (again), then the earth again, then the whole of reality, then the 11th doctor saves the very existence the universe.

TheScientificIssole

Jun 9, 2011
Simple.
Batman(Golden Age)- Bomb disposal expertise. Inventor of the bat shark repellent.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4v1hAnfy1I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-nOtrTfSOY
Pruane2Forever/Sexman- Veteran in battle with mythical beings. Master of disease awareness.
G-Snoozer-G-G-G-G-G-SHNOOZER!
Batman(Modern)- A mother fucking ninja scientist.
Dwight(US Offic)e- Possibly a wizard form the future.
Ali-G -Conspiracy expert, code cracker. Genius of the sciences and the maths.
Bear Medic/Dentist(True Grit)- Medically training and wears a bear hide.

Honorable Mentions-
Billy Pilgrim(Slaughter House Five)
Hedley Lamarr(Blazing Saddles)
David Bowie(Master of outer space)
Timothy Dalton(actor)
Mako(actor)
Dr. Strangelove(How I Learned To Stop Worrying and Love The Bomb)
Charlie Kaufman(writer)
Charlie/ "The Wild Card, Bitches!"(Always Sunny)
The Dude and Walter Sobchak(Big Lebowski)
Walt White(Breaking Bad)
Sander Cohen(Bio Shock)
Super Team of LOLWUT!
EDIT- ZAPPA

Neyon

May 3, 2009
Superman
Galactus
Brian's Mum (from the life of Brian)
God
Doctor Who
Doctor Manhattan
Myself as the side-kick helper who gets his own episode eventually and shows to the others the power of love... or something.

Gammaj4

Nov 18, 2009
Thor (He's the god of Thunder.)
X-32 (Like Wolverine, but a more interesting person.)
Mario (Nothing fazes him.
Chell (Never gives up.)
Captain Marvel (Because Captain Marvel)
Dr. Mcninja (We need some kind of battle medic.)
Steve the Miner, of Minecraft fame. (The ultimate survivalist.)

ilikedoom

Oct 1, 2009
Kazekage Gaara
Rock Lee
Hidan
Kakashi
Naruto Uzumaki
Kankuro
The Killer Bee
That was a hard choice but I think i'm satisfied.