You must battle a boss you recently killed as yourself.

Engarde

Jul 24, 2010
I am up against......the Jhen Mhoran....YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!...though on a more serious note, I am so dead.

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
Well I've never actually beaten Mokou from Imperishable Night, but she does die like 10 times during the fight. Considering she has immortality of the resurrection variety and fire, I have no chance, even with my suddenly tiny hitbox.

Baron von Blitztank

May 7, 2010
Gonna spoiler this, seeing as it is the last boss of the game...

The game is Dead Rising 2 by the way, this is your second (and last) chance to run
Tyrone King!
It'd be a shame to kill this guy, seeing as I'd love to watch a real version of Terror Is Reality. But he is a prick with a large microphone which doubles as a mace and a handgun which he rarely uses. I guess if I quickly run over to get one of the nearby drills, lead pipes and crowbars I should be safe....Failing that, anything I can lift and swing effectivley.

DarkWarriorSSJ

Sep 29, 2009
Um...shit.

I have to fight the King of the Gods, who absorbed the powers of the Goddess of Light, can shoot swords out of his artificial arm, and his primary weapon is a gigantic demon looking humanoid with wings made out of razor blades.

Yeah.

(sidenote: anyone else here play mabinogi?)

SlyderEST

GfWL hater
Apr 7, 2010
LifeCharacter said:
Legate Lanius is probably going rip my head off. I hope I can talk him down again.
Same. But I sniped his head and blew him up with C4. Without talking to him.

EmzOLV

Oct 20, 2010
The Proudclad from the end of CH12 in FFXIII.

Man I'd be so screwed if it was in real life, that thing is quite massive and I'm quite little, have no magic powers and no weapons. It is very likely I would either pee myself/run like hell/die horribly.

GamerRelic

Mar 2, 2010
DarkWarriorSSJ said:
Quite a fun game,looks like I'm going to have an easy time considering how I was in a vehicle that shoots behind me. That giant enemy crab is going dooown.

NeuroticBabbler

Feb 22, 2010
I have to fight The Eviscerator from Ratchet: Deadlocked. Could be worse.

God help anyone who has to fight the final boss of Doom II.

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
Hmm, whether I'm fucked or not depends on my level, since Ultimecia's level is supposed to be equal to mine. I guess if I'm level 1, I'm sort of okay. If I have Full-Life on HP, Ultima on Strength, Meltdown on Vitality, Triple on Speed and Reflect on Spirit, since that's all I really need. Which I probably won't have since I'm my normal self...

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Ok so I am up against a great big orange Cyclops with a green loinscloth who is weilding a gaint hammer (Atlas from Dragon Quest 9). I am so gonna get squesh aren't I?
Engarde said:
I am up against......the Jhen Mhoran....YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!...though on a more serious note, I am so dead.
Pretty much this (you're not one of the characters appear at the end:p)
Ok so I am up against a great big orange Cyclops with a green loinscloth who is weilding a gaint hammer (Atlas from Dragon Quest 9). I am so gonna get squesh aren't I?