You must now live off the last food and drink you consumed!

Daverson

Nov 17, 2009
Beer and Pizza!

Potential Issue - Beer is diuretic, so I'd probably die of dehydration. But we'll burn that bridge when we get to it. Though I just looked on this internet thing and apparently you can survive drinking only beer, and pizza supposedly is a vegetable, so I might be a pretty good deal here...

ActionDan

Jun 29, 2009
Food: Pork Fried Rice with Curry Sauce and Mandarin Ribs - Happy with this.
Drink: Dr.Pepper - not much difference since I already practically live off that anyway.

Yak Johnson

Jun 14, 2011
Pudding and Vodka (a much tastier combination than one would think). I'd be dead within a week.

teqrevisited

Mar 17, 2010
Tea and curry. Well I already drink about half a dozen cups of tea a day and I don't mind the prospect of a lifetime of curry. My body might beg to differ. I'd miss other foods though.

dvd_72

Jun 7, 2010
Chicken thigh and water. More than doable. At least I wont be massivly unhealthy :p

bluegate

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2010
I'm fucked...

Just came home from a party, so ...

I would have to live on beer and potato chips... fml

Kopikatsu

May 27, 2010
Grape soda and my Super Burrito TM (Patent pending).

The Super Burrito consists of mucho shredded cheddar cheese, mozzarella, baloney, sour cream (Substituted whip cream this time, though), lettuce, red pepper, and garlic powder. Large enough to require two large tortillas to keep it together.

Hell yeah. I can do this.

Nopenahnuhuh

Nov 17, 2009
Also came from party, albeit a kid's party, sooo... soft drinks, cake and assorted party treats for all eternity! \o/