You need to dispose of $100K fast. You...

Jiggletits

Dec 30, 2008
magicmonkeybars said:
I'd buy a Nuclear missile silo or two.
For $100,000? The only model you'd be able to afford with that kind of money is the fourth-hand, liable to explode at an inappropriate time, held-together-with-sellotape-and-hope model.

Don't you watch 24?

Oh yeah, and in answer, if I couldn't give it to the police, put it in bearer bonds and offshore accounts.

magicmonkeybars

Gullible Dolt
Nov 20, 2007
Jiggletits said:
magicmonkeybars said:
I'd buy a Nuclear missile silo or two.
For $100,000? The only model you'd be able to afford with that kind of money is the fourth-hand, liable to explode at an inappropriate time, held-together-with-sellotape-and-hope model.

Don't you watch 24?

Oh yeah, and in answer, if I couldn't give it to the police, put it in bearer bonds and offshore accounts.

No, I mean the place they keep the missiles and launch them from not the nukes themselves.

ottenni

Aug 13, 2009
Make the worlds biggest cookie and use it to buy the internet. Then the world shall be mine!

Joshroom

Oct 27, 2009
Use it to travel as far away as possible from this blasted country and live out my days in wonderful obscurity before dying of an incurable disease.
Or, you know, give it all charity. Whatevers easier.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Buy all the games I want, an XBox 360, a Wii (solely for the old Zelda games and the SSB series), a super powered gaming computer, a DeLorean, then pay off debts

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
To the nearest video game store. Thats right, I could spend $100,000 on video games.

Doc Cannon

I hate custom titles.
Feb 3, 2010
Buy some shares? I have no idea how that works, I don't know if you can go somewhere and buy those juicy Activision shares after having a burrito at 2pm.