You need to dispose of $100K fast. You...

major28

Feb 25, 2010
AvsJoe said:
Stash it somewhere where it won't be found and slowly siphon from it over a few years (and pray that I won't get caught).
that is cheating you have to spend the money

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
major28 said:
AvsJoe said:
Stash it somewhere where it won't be found and slowly siphon from it over a few years (and pray that I won't get caught).
that is cheating you have to spend the money
Damn! Okay then, is there any way I can pay off my debts with this money? I owe about $2,200 to friends and Mastercard. If I can then I will and spend the rest of my money on an awesome RV or something.

Actually, I can't do that, I'd get busted for tax fraud afterwards. I'd get busted if I bought anything big like a house or car or whatever. I guess the only thing I could do is give it to charity anonymously like the second poster.

CruelSpider

Warrior of the Three Kingdoms
Dec 21, 2008
Give my parents whatever they need to pay off the bills. What my mom always said she wanted to win the lottery for.
Then probably spend it on a few needed upgrades. Use the rest to pay off loans and bills.
Any left over to a charity or my old school.

AwesomeExpress

Packages Delivered: 84 / 1900
Feb 4, 2010
I'd spend it on a house to hold all my comic books, novels, and movies. ...If $100K will even let me look at a house these days.. It'd have to be a country where I could get a house for that much.

SonicSoulstrike96

Apr 3, 2009
lwm3398 said:
Pretty self-explanatory. For whatever reason you have a hundred thousand dollars you need to get rid of quickly. No throwing it off a bridge, it has to be spent. What would you decide to spend it on?
Half a house in a decent neighborhood.

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
buy every good video game and system including accessories or buy lots and lots of wii point cards or upgrade my computer or donate it all or buy the sword,crown,chalice,and medallion from that atari contest that was never finished

Sansha

There's a principle in business
Nov 16, 2008
Furburt said:
Make the most powerful gaming computer known to man, play ArmA II, and spawn a 150,000 man army.(1000 soldiers causes the game to die on my current computer, and my computer's pretty damn powerful). Perhaps NASA would be able to make it for me?
This.

SideburnsPuppy

May 23, 2009
Buy some games, buy a boat, go to England, go on an epic ski trip, save up for post-secondary education. Give whatever's left to friends, family, and charity.

Supreme Unleaded

Aug 3, 2009
I'd pay off any debts i owe, buy a nice set of wheels, get a nice ass TV and a gaming computer, get at 360 to add to my gaming place.

Pretty much id have one room with a gaming computer and needed accesories, a PS3, a 360, a shit load a games, and a big ass Tv to play it all on.

Then i'd have a subaru impreza outside with a new set of ski's and poles.

If i still got money left theres always other things i could spend it on...

Vorpals

Oct 13, 2008
Put it in my savings bank account.

If that doesn't work, give half of it to charity and use half on it on some stocks of a new and expanding business, and to spend on future debate trips and summer credit classes.

Android2137

Feb 2, 2010
Masonhome said:
Pay off college loans, then finally buy a PS3 and assorted games, as well as a FREAKIN' AWESOME new computer.
Smart. Wish that was my first thought.

Since paying off debts and charities have already been taken, then I'd probably put it into savings in case of an emergency.

EDIT: Aww Vorpals, you beat me to it.