You now ARE the last thing you killed in a video game.

Zeraki

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOR!?
Legacy
Feb 9, 2009
New Jersey
Country
United States
So I'm a walking dead in Redcliffe now. I guess that explains why one of my Wardens is stabbing me in the back.

May 5, 2010
First of all: FUCK THESE FUCKING ADS. Seriously, Escapist, this is just shameless.

Secondly: THERE you are..........Are you still there?.........Deploying!.........Who ARE y-AAaAAAAaaaaAAAAAaaaAAAAAaaaaAAAAAA!!!-I don't hate you.....

Kaltazraza

Creepy dancing
Sep 10, 2008
If destroy counts as kill, then I'm an oil rig, if not, then I'm a random guy with a gun.

Reincarnatedwolfgod

Jan 17, 2011
i kill a zombie in this game(http://armorgames.com/play/12009/the-last-stand-union-city)
aw fuck i am stupid zombie... aw well time to eat some brains and spread my zombie-ism to others (or die trying)

who else want to be a zombie?

aidutcher

Dec 11, 2010
I'm a Russian extremist using ARS technology to try to take over the world (Vanquish). The ARS is pretty cool. I am okay with this.

Sizzle Montyjing

Pronouns - Slam/Slammed/Slammin'
Apr 5, 2011
this isnt my name said:
My friend who read the books said a side effect of becoming a spartan is er... Not being able to get it up. I never do well in these threads.
Oh no.
Poor you.

LOOK AT ME!!!

mitchell271

Sep 3, 2010
Does beating a guy up count? Cause if it does then i'm Ragna the Bloodedge from blaz blue. Sweet.

SweetNess_666

Sep 2, 2009
Soooo I'm some random guy in blackops multiplayer. A generic run and die exsistence for me...at least I respawn shoot things and throw spawny grenades everywhere hehe :)

darkorion69

Aug 15, 2008
I was playing Fallout : New Vegas so I am now a Glowing One. Guess I could join up with a Courier who needed a Reading Light on the trail but had plenty of Rad-X :)

The K-man

May 24, 2011
Albert Wesker from RE5. Do i get a choice between pre- and post-mutation?

EDIT: Two people in a row, coincidence?