You now ARE the last thing you killed in a video game.

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
I'm Jasper, the first boss of House of the Dead OVERKILL.

I get to float around with a big giant head throwing stuff at people.

And have creepily long arms......
Grrrrrrreat.

Mr Pantomime

Jul 10, 2010
Well I did a Raid in WoW last night. Didnt kill anything though. Therefore, the last thing I killed was a random guy in the battegrounds.

Does this mean im another person?

MrDeano89

Jul 1, 2009
Great. I am now a camper from black ops. I get to spend all day every day pretending I'm really stealthy and smart hiding in the same spots every session with ghost pro and a sniper rifle. I'm just so cool.

Vengeful Dusk

May 18, 2011
I'm Knight-Commander Meredith from DA2... Which is a shame seeing as how she's an utter freak of nature... Still though... Dat sword. Do want :)

Azuaron

Mar 17, 2010
I'm a Krogan warlord. I think it will take the entire US military to stop my rampage...

My wife will not be amused.

Death-of-Penguins

Mar 2, 2010
Damnit. Cesare Borgia. That's no fun- we've got the Archdemon in here. It's better than some, I guess, but I don't really want to have an incestuous relationship with Lucretia Borgia. I'm a girl, and she is definitely not my type.

Jonatron

Sep 8, 2008
A Stormtrooper. So even if I get out of the largely unfulfilled and dangerous work of the empire (which I'll have no instinct to) then I permanently have a recognisable face of the small amount of clone troopers and a short life span. Also, no marksman abilities.

Malyc

Bullets... they don't affect me.
Feb 17, 2010
Darktau said:
Dunno, some champion from the league, for the sake of it, ima say I killed nocturne last.

Feels good.

Forecast for tonight? Dark... with a chance of pain.
Strange... I'm tristana, because i just tower dove her to death with vayne. Come to think of it, im vayne, cause i dindt survive that tower dive...

the.gill123

Jun 12, 2011
I'm the Earth, I killed it in Universe Simulator, it was fun, but if that dosn't count it would be Pyramid Head, from SH 2 not Homecoming. No wait I completed it, so I would be the final boss, whatever it was called.

Dystopia

Jul 26, 2009
I am the tiny yet bad-ass mini legendary deathclaw Stripe from FO: NV Old World Blues. All together now...d'awwwww!

INF1NIT3 D00M

Aug 14, 2008
Dammit, Imperial Guardsman. Should have stopped at the end of DoW II instead of moving on to Chaos Rising, because then I'd be the Hive Tyrant Alpha.