You now have a Army of the last thing you killed in a videogame.

Javarock

Feb 11, 2011
Defeated would count, I Would assume. And bosses would as well I guess...

So, After recalling what the last thing you killed in a game is, What are your plans for them?, Were also going to assume that despite the fact if they were a very evil creature you found a way to control them.

The last game I played was Fallout: New Vegas, And I had just killed a super mutant... So, I Get an Army of super mutants. I think it's time to wage war on the goverment.

Zyst

Jan 15, 2010
Dungeons of Dreadmor, and the last thing I killed was a "Deth" So fuck yeah, I win at everything.

Lifeinsteps

Nov 21, 2010
Sinclair Solutions, I do believe I win.

I get an army of Borg Tactical Cubes. Wage war on the universe with an army made up of ships that are already destroyers of worlds when going solo.

Jark212

Certified Deviant
Jul 17, 2008
I last destroyed a enemy Capital Ship with 4.56e27 armor and 1800e33 hitpoints in Star Ruler.

Anyone think they could take me with my new fleet???

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
Army of... SCOUTS! DEAR GOD! this is what i've always wanted to do...
CHEAT: VOICE DIALOG
SAYING: DISPENSER HERE
LASTING: UNTILL THE END OF TIME

I will kill my enemies with pure ANNONYANCE!

natster43

Jul 10, 2009
I think the last thing I defeated was a named officer in Dynasty Warriors 7. So do I just get an army of that one guy?

open trap

Feb 26, 2009
Um i belive i killed some english infantry divisions in Hearts of Iron, so an army of english soldiers. Not bad at all.

Harkonnen64

Jul 14, 2010
A mob of L4D2 zombies?

Huh.

A bit cliched for my tastes, but effective I suppose...

Unless of course pitted against a rag-tag bunch of misfits armed with chrome shotguns.

Javarock

Feb 11, 2011
natster43 said:
I think the last thing I defeated was a named officer in Dynasty Warriors 7. So do I just get an army of that one guy?
Yes, And dear god....

Everyone else is doomed?

baddog117

Jun 16, 2011
Another army? Mount & Blade Warband... which would kind of suck, as the rival army was mostly footmen slaughtered by my heavy cavalry.

PUR3_GAM3R33

May 23, 2009
WAIT,I have an army of The Infected from Prototype!? AND their bosses!? YES!!!-wait does this mean I get the powers of Alex and/or Heller as well?

even if I don't I still got Cross and Elizabeth to protect me.

But if so,well yea,I guess it's time to destroy "four teh lulz" >:D

natster43

Jul 10, 2009
Javarock said:
natster43 said:
Yes, And dear god....
It would have been better if the last thing defeated was Guan Yu, but I think my internet dropped right after I killed a lesser named officer after I killed Guan Yu.