You now have a Army of the last thing you killed in a videogame.

RejjeN

Aug 12, 2009
GAH I just had to play freaking Hydrophobia before reading this thread didn't I? An army of inept suicidal terrorists... Great... I guess I'd tell them to off themselves, it's one thing they can do...

galdon2004

Mar 7, 2009
Lets see.. last thing I killed in a videogame.. was my own character (by accident) does that mean I get an army of me-s?

Pingieking

Sep 19, 2009
Umm...

I've got an army of the 4th colossus? I WILL DESTROY EVERYTHING! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Man, what sweet timing to go back to playing that and then hopping onto this thread.

Javarock

Feb 11, 2011
Well, I Just Continued playing New Vegas...

The last thing I killed from it...

Crap, One of the Bottle Bots in the sunset sassperial Factory...

Atleast they have built in flame throwers....

JRCrusher

Mar 16, 2011
Maximum Charge Eidolon class General Exoskeleton.

Final boss from Iji at full power.

I now rule the galaxy essentially.

Rinji

Feb 9, 2011
I fragged a player in BF:BC2

I... guess I got an army of soldiers. Well I feel save enough.

The Eyeball Moose

Jun 16, 2011
I just exterminated Eater of Worlds in Terraria (for about the eighteen billionth time XP).

This will be great, all you are gonna be sittin' in your house and you'll be like "What's that noise? It sounds like tunneling" and then I'll be all "BWAHAHAHAHA" and it'll be so much fun. For me.

s0p0g

Aug 24, 2009
Bane-Blades
and as you said an army, LOTS of them

hell yeah! come get some Chaos scum!

also, kill all big managers, destroy big enterprises (no wait scratch that, with money erased i need big companies to do my bidding), and somehow manage to destroy money in its entirety, as it is the root of evil and lots of problems we have, both large and small scale.

and pacify those troubled african countries. and south american. and asian.
then make the companies and enterprises get them some infrastructure, heave them into the 21st century.
then live happily ever after, until we explore space and find all them Xeno scum.
thousands of years of war will follow ^^

Otaku999

Aug 5, 2010
I just burned some calories in Your Shape, so I'd have an army of calories. To be honest, I don't know what I'd do with them considering I don't even know what they look like. Either way, I'd probably have a candidate for Worst Army Ever.

QuietBrilliance

Apr 12, 2011
Anyone that played Earth Defence Force 2017 on Inferno difficulty will know just how dangerous and unfair my army of giant spiders is..