You now have a Army of the last thing you killed in a videogame.

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
It's late for me, but I think the last thing I killed was a green slime from Terraria.
Peachy.
Hinoema said:
I'm a Sims player, what? Well, I'm always killing those damned tomato plants. Tomato Army, boo-yeah!!
You have one of the most epic classic theme songs to go with your army march. This quite possibly beats everyone else's army.

Rule Britannia

Apr 20, 2011
I last killed a Strike Team Helicopter in [PROTOTYPE] so yeah if that doesn't count then an army of Hunters from [PROTOTYPE]. I like my odds in this battle either way :)

Engarde

Jul 24, 2010
The last enemy I killed was not exactly spectacular.... I was playing frozen synapse, so it was a vatform. Basically a cloned human with no individual thought to be commanded through some magical super internet by a super internet being. Shame I am not a super internet being in the super internet. Ah well.

Sir Boss

Mar 24, 2011
hmmm, German Stug armour killers from Company of Heroes, as long as i can convince my enemy to never get out of their vehicles I'll be fine...hehe...fuck.

Hinoema

Oct 9, 2010
samsonguy920 said:
It's late for me, but I think the last thing I killed was a green slime from Terraria.
Peachy.
Hinoema said:
I'm a Sims player, what? Well, I'm always killing those damned tomato plants. Tomato Army, boo-yeah!!
You have one of the most epic classic theme songs to go with your army march. This quite possibly beats everyone else's army.
Excellent! See? Playing the Sims *can* be bad-ass! rofl*

tobi the good boy

Dec 16, 2007
Last game i played was Zoids Legacy on my GBA emulator, what I killed last was a Rev Raptor.

Am Army of Robotic Raptors armed with lasers and extendable sickle blades ... My dream come true.