You now have a Army of the last thing you killed in a videogame.

Dragonpit

Nov 10, 2010
The last thing I killed was a Space Pirate from Metroid Prime 3.

Yeah, baby! Dark Samus has nothing on me!

Darkguy89

Aug 30, 2010
The Alien Predator cross mutant from Aliens Vs Predator so i think first i'll destroy Weyland Industry, kill Predators and rule over humanity.

vioray

Mar 23, 2011
oh great, I get an army of Majordomo Fandal Staghelms. six years before we were finally allowed to kill that arsehole and now I'm stuck with an army of him? well hell, I'll make them march off the edge of a cliff

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
Hmmmm.... An an army of Ameno-sagiri huh? An army of giant eyeballs that can spew fog at will and can fire lasers? That sounds awesome! They will also have their own epic theme music:

For anyone that hasn't played Persona 4, that's Ameno-sagiri in the video. Epic huh?

jultub

Jan 18, 2010
Last thing killed: Lyrium smuggler. Not even the foreman, just a lyrium smuggler.

I suppose I could start some sort of drug dealing bussiness, and lyrium isn't banned yet, but still... Hawke slices through them like butter. Or wait... I died against the boss later, does that mean I killed my own character? Please let that one count :p An army of Hawkes might actually be competent enough to... Still won't beat the heavy army duo over there, I can't take the world anyway :/

TheDarklite

Nov 26, 2010
Some Xenon ship in Terran Conflict. Either that or a Yaki Tenjin ship. I do not remember so well as I tend to flee at the first site of trouble.

badgersprite

[--SYSTEM ERROR--]
Sep 22, 2009
AN ARMY OF HARLEY QUINNS?!

YES!

(Okay so she was defeated in a cutscene but shut up, it counts)

mrscott137

Apr 8, 2010
Great, I just got an army of Nazis. They've been proven to be soooooo effective in the past. (P.S. I love World war History- dont get hissy on me, I know the nazis were effective).

If I had a choice I'd have an army of Nightbringers from Dawn of War. That would just.... death.

repeating integers

Mar 17, 2010
TheBritishAreComing said:
An army of Chaos Space Marines from Dawn of War 2. Not bad....
Is your name an Age of Empires 2 reference?

OT: I... think I have an army of Spartans. World, meet OhJohnNo, your new leader.

thought for the day: respect me

rpspartin

Aug 4, 2009
It seems like I would have an army of Gogetas.(The Fusion of Goku and Vegeta)Me and my habit of playing Dragon Ball Z games at 5 o clock in the A.M.

TyranidXX

Feb 17, 2010
So I now have an army of (supposedly) highly trained soldier and mercs armed with the latest in military hardware from War Inc.

Well... after taking a crash-course in running a PMC, I'm willing to provide anyone with private security... for a fair price.